Monday, May 12, 2014

Limerick Day

My buddy, Oz the Terrier, is holdin' a limerick day contest. Well, I luvs to writes da limericks and have been known to write dem on many diff'rent subjects. So, without further ado, here goes...

I wrote some about myself...

There once wuz a Westie named Finn
A better pup there's never been
But when it starts to  rain
You could say she's a pain
Cuz "Not Me" becomes her best frien'...

There's one thing most every pup knows
Dat Mommas got da tastiest toes
But when Momma yells, "OW!"
Ya better stop now
Or into da hoosegow ya goes!

We got us a walkie today-- before the rains came and came and came...

Hey, anypup got a spare Ark handy?? Call Noah!! BOL!BOL!

Bark ya later, gators!


27 comments:

  1. We love your limericks! And we also love when the rain starts AFTER our walk...very civil.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like it best if it would rain while I's sleepin' and da grass be dry by mornin'-- I prefers a dry canvas to installs my yard art!!

      Delete
  2. I likes your limerick.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finley: You like color like I do. I wanted nail polish on my nails! Love, Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need some Tawdry Terrier polish on those nails, Cinnamon! (Shameless plug fur da Mommas' Etsy bizness here....hee hee)

      Delete
  4. Those are some pawesome Limericks Finley!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, toe bitin are probably not da bestest idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should know, you've pounced on some before....

      Delete
  6. You're da Queen of da Limericks BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great limerick, Finley. We liked that a lot. You are sure good at doing that. Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD! That second limerick made us laugh our tails off over here! Well done, my pal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finley your are a great limerist! Those words just flowed and flowed so smoothly with unbroken continuity. I love Oz he is my buddy also.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I LOVES that Finley!!! I thinks you are a pawsome poet!!!
    Sorry abouts your Moms not wantin' her toes nibbled...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. a paws...a paws finley .... grate limericks !!!! we loves em ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. HmmmI nevfur tried nibbleing the toes of my peeps...though my doggy cousin does that, BOL!

    Cute limericks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, if ya gets an "OW' reaction... once is all you'll try it... bol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Finley!!! Oh we love your limericks especially the second one BOL!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....