Friday, May 23, 2014

I TURNED EIGHT YESTERDAY!!!

Well, furst off, I turned eight yesterday!! Thanks to all da pups who wished me a happy birthday! I had a terrierific kind of day! Mr. Jack Freckles and his Momma made dis fur me-- thanks a bunch!


It started with our usual walk.... just cuz it's your birthday don't mean ya can neglect zombie patrol duties... so off me and Whitley went. Here we is, at da park near da school....


Lotsa times we see dis tuxxie cat... he comes ovfur to say hello... yesterday he heard it were my birthday and ran across the street to tell me "Happy birthday!"




We always stop fur some water on our walkies....


Of course, we had to tree all the zombie squirrels we saw... it are a tuff job, but we is up to it!



Once we got home we got some breakfast, and me and Whitley got some pancakes with a lil bacon...yummy!

I opened my presents, one at a time, all day long... I got a turtle from Maurice's momma, a fox from Whitley's momma, and a tigger, a pelican, and a chicken coop with a fox and hen that ya can pull outta it from my Momma and Daddy!! Here's a photo of me sitting with all my loot...


Then me and Whitley played pool ball-- she put pics up yesterday... and Momma fixed me and Whitley little cheezburgers fur our dinner!


After dinner, we each got a little bit of Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream--- delish!

All in all, it were a very good day to be Finley and be turning eight! 


Bark ya later, gators...


25 comments:

  1. Super duper day yu had!
    Happy Day Affer yu Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a splendid day! Your OWN little cheeseburgers??!! WOW, we're barkless.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday Finley! I like all your gifts and drooled on the cheeseburgers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Milton! I's crazee fur da toys and well, cheezburgers, who duzn't like da cheezburgers?

      Delete
  4. Hey Finley, sorry I missed you barkday yesterday but mom has been extra busy. Here's to you and 8 more barkdays.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey .... you two looked cute as buttons on your walk, aye?? What a great day. I loved all your loot and those cheeseburgers ... what to say ..... I'll tell you what to say ..... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH MY MUM!!!!!!! See those cheeseburgers, Mum ...... that's what you are making me for tea tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, I gots all the low-down over at Whitley's bloggie, and WOWSA!! What a day you guys had! Phew! I'm exhausted just readin' abouts it! And those foodables...yummers fursure! You gots me all droolin' down my furs!
    I hopes you had the bestest day evers!
    Happy Happy Burthday!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. So happy ya shared in all da fun with me, BFF!

      Delete
  8. Oh Holey Moley Doggie, your birthday was a REAL BLAST, and lookie at all the toys, thats like a dump truck full. WOW a big old cheesebuger, Hummmmmmmm and ice cream, Finley, your Mom & Dad really loves you, and a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Susie and Sidebite! Yeah, I knows I gots it purdy good 'round here...

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday to you! You had such a great day, even with zombie squirrels and tons of toys! But the the best was the vanilla ice cream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super birthday Finley. Especially the cheeseburger bit.
    Many Happy Returns!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS No hard feelings, I hope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hard feelings, Bertie... a pup luvs whut a pup luvs... If a pup prefers Dogzilla, Great White Land Shark, dat's his choice. Pawsonally, she skeers me... Considerin' your ideer of a good time is blowin' things up and tanks, it wouldn't have worked out anyway. Me, I likes toys, killin' varmints, chasin skwirrels, guardin' da grill, walkies, and eatin' barbeque... I's better off flyin' solo...

      Delete
    2. But dat comment about clothes wearin' on Jazzi's blog kinda hurts my feelings... see I wears clothes alla time cuz of my allergeez...

      Delete
  11. Happyist Birthday to you, Finley! Looks like it was a wonderfully fun filled day!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....