Friday, December 5, 2014

My Santy Paws List

Daisy da Scottie wuz hostin' a Blog Hop 'bout lists fur Santy... well, as usual, I is late to da pawtee cuz my secremetary wuz all bizze today puttin' up da outside lights. At least, da is da lame-oh excuse she gave me.... I'll put up some photos of da lights once she finishes decoratin'-- should be dis weekend.

Now to da important stuff. My list fur Santy...

Unlike so many of my pals, I ain't selfless and gen-er-us, I's a terrier, and I's got a serious toy addikshun. Not gonna ask fur peace on Earth, cuz, let's face it, I likes a good kerfluffle now and then. Not gonna ask fur evfurrybuddy to luv all da dog breeds, cuz I's terrierfied of da bully breeds since one tried to eats me in my own front yard. I already gots to share da big bed wiff Crockett, so I ain't askin' fur any more critters here, although if Ally gits a new kitty, dat are fine, since he would sleep wiff her and dat would means more kitty fuds to try and steal-- I mean "share"...

So wiff dat intro, here I go...

Dear Santa,
I's been a gud pup dis year. Just ask Momma. I lets her waterboard me wiffout too much complainin'-- okay, I bites at da towels, but I hates towels. I been nice to da kitties -- well, if dey smacky paws me I duz tell 'em off, but I watches out fur 'em, too.... I is evfur vigilant fur zombiez and evful skwerrils and protects da homefront.
So I hopes my goodness will be richly rewarded.

Furstly, I wants toys. Lotsa toys. Ya knows how I luvs toys, Santa, and how I nevfur gits enuff. Why, Momma brought a bag home from da pet store a couple of days ago, and while da kitties wuz tryin' to git into my fud, I wuz tryin' to git da sweater outta da bag cuz I thought it wuz a toy. It weren't.

Next, some treats would be great. Peanut butter ones and Texas Toothpicks is my favorite.

Maybe some new clothes... but Momma usually makes my clothes. Maybe you could git her to werk on dat? And makin' me a dog bed? She made one fur Whitley, one fur Maurice-- it are past bein' my turn.

And git her to start bakin' dose Christmas cookies... maybe I can beg a few off da folks here and dere.

See how I's lightenin' yer load, Santy? All ya needs to do is light a fire under Momma and haff yer werk here is done!!!

So git dose elves to crankin me out some new stuffies and say "hi" to Mrs. Santy fur me.... duz she make ya good cookies? It sure duz looks like she are a wunnerful cook...bol, bol!

Here are a blast from da past... first photo is from 2009, me and my kitty pal, Jezebel... it are my furst Chrissymus wiffout my buddy....


Next photo is from 2010-- look how much hair I usta have... durn allergeez!!!



Bark ya later, gators!!


28 comments:

  1. Well I finks yous been ever so good Finley so I hopes Santa Paws makes all you Christmas wishes come true!
    Oh, and if you do snaffle some Christmas cookies from Mom, fancy sharing some wiv a Princess ?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I shares wiff Whitley all da time, and if evfur dere wuz a Princess, it's her!

      Delete
  2. Grrrrrrrrrrrreat list! Oh… and I love your pic wiff Jezebel. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She were my buddy-- in da Wintertimes, we always snuggled up togefur...

      Delete
  3. that's a super list! and I hope for a lot of new clothes (my mom turns green with envy now hahaha) and the doggy bed!
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just know Santa is going to light that fire under your Mama...and hopefully ours too!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finley, I commend your honestly. None of this hypocritical "peace on Earth" and "it's the giving not the receiving" nonsense with you! Oh and I too enjoy a good stushie (that's Scot's for kerfuffle).
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, dere's no foolin' Santa, anyways...If'n I tried to BS him, den I'd winds up on da Naughty List!!

      Delete
  6. Such a sweet picture from 2009 Finley! We are glad to hear you like texas toothpicks cause mom just ordered us some!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL! You made us all giggle here...but that fire needs to be set under growlmy, too...sheesh!
    Cards not sent out...or even started, OMD!
    No decorations up yet...sigh...maybe Christmas Eve?

    Loved seeing the 'remembering pics'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we gots to keep nippin' at our Mommas heels if they's gonna git anythang done!

      Delete
  8. We think that's a fair and reasonable list. Don't see why you won't get EVERYTHING on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could help out wif eatin da Christmassy cookies. Hope Santa don't forget all da bacons I are askin for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL, I think it are a pretty good list BFF. Santa better have a full sleigh to take care of our house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWSA!! That is one pawsome list Finley!! I likes the cookies part...I likes me some cookies...you thinks that you could spare a couple? Or trade for a margarita??! ☺
    Oh, and the toys...always a good bet!
    I thinks since you've been such a good pups this year, Santa Paws is gonna gives you all the thingies on your list!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shure hopes so, Ruby!! Margaritas fur cookies?? I's shure Momma would like dat trade!

      Delete
  12. Crikey Finley .... You're one very funny sheila!! I sure hope you get everything on your list. I can't see why you shouldn't. You're sure goin' to miss Jez this year, aye?? That's a very special photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I duz miss her, Charlie... but lil Crockett is startin' to snuggle up to me at nighttimes in da big bed... I think I's growin' on him... kinda like a fungus er sumthin'....

      Delete
  13. We don't know what happened! We thought we were following, but that is fixed! Great Christmas list!

    Your Pals,

    MURPHY AND STANLEY

    ReplyDelete
  14. If Santa duz nod dewiver, Finwey, I say yu got a wawsoot on yur pawz! Yu an' Whitwey, both!!
    We always wuff yur pichurs, sweet gurl <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. We saw your message. You do NOT have to have a date to go to the pawty. We are sure you will be very popular with the single guys. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience! Save a dance for me and Stanley, we are sure our dates won't mind.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....