Friday, December 26, 2014

Dory's Birfday Pawty!!!

We all had a pawsome Chrissymus and I'll post about dat later. Today is Dory's Birthday Bash and dat is whut all of Blogville are barkin'-- and meowin'-- about! Here I is, in all my Chrissymus finery!!



I wuz gonna go to Dory's Party solo, cuz dere wuz dis incident where somepup tried to fix me up and it didn't go well....

But I must say, I can highly recommend da services of Ruby as Yente... she has excellent taste and matched me up wiff da wunnerful scottie dude named Braeden-- he's handsome, he's a terrierist like me, and best of all, he's a Texan-- he lives right here in da Metroplex like I duz!!



Isn't he dreamy, girls!! Right swoonable, he is!!

He evfun brought me these yellow roses!! Yellow rose of Texas, ya know??


We double-dated with his brofur Seth, and his date, Hailey.... and we brought his cute lil brofur, Riley, along, too! We all piled into da car and headed west-- it were one fun ride!! We stopped fur margaritas and some tacos in Albuquerque, swung past Vegas and hit the tables!! Luck was a Lady dat night!!  On ovfur to da Pacific Coast Highway and on up to da 101 all da way to Dory's place!!

Little did we know dat dose Orange bacon fiend brofurs of me and Whitley, Travis and Crockett, hitched a ride along to California fur da bacon, of course!! Dey wuz runnin' wild at da pawty, gorgin' on all da bacon dey could munch on!! 

Stinkers...bol! bol!! Looks like Crockett might be in a bacon coma...


Braeden and me had a pawsome time, and got our photo made in da photo booth!



We had lotsa fun Texas two-steppin', and I taughts him how to do da Finnigator-- where ya gits down on yer tummy like ya is an allygator and ya rocks yerself 'round da room in time to da music!! He were a natural!! 
We brought along some Texas barbeque-- brisket, ribs, chicken--- as a present fur Dory--- it were a big hit wiff all da pawty attendees!

Hope all y'all head on ovfur to Dory's and help her celebrate her birthday!!

Bark ya later, gators!!





35 comments:

  1. Crikey Finley ...... you sure hold on to things, aye?? How was I supposed to know Bertie had a girlfriend already. I was just new. It's all because of THAT stuff up that I wasn't allowed to go to Dory's party. I missed out BIG TIME, aye?? I saw all the pictures. Fair dinkum ....... what a party!!!! I MISSED OUT!!! AND Bertie didn't go with the great white shark. He took someone else. Just like he took you to Australia. It was all his fault, aye?? NOT MINE!! He's a PLAYBOY!!!!!! Crikey Finley ........ won't you EVER forgive me!! Somepup indeed!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlie, I don't blame YOU... you dinn't know about da great white land shark named Addie... I dinn't name you cuz I didn't blame you!!
      Dat Bertie are a player... and a tease. You wuz just duped by his cuteness into thinkin' he were a gud bloke... you weren't da onliest one.

      Ya shoulda come to Dory's party, Charlie... we missed seein' yer cute face there...

      Delete
    2. CRIKEY Finley. I'm sure glad to hear I'm forgiven. I'll be at dory's party next year if she has one of course.. That Bertie ... What a bloke he is, aye?

      Delete
  2. Hi Finely! Wow what a party, huh? I had a great time! What a wild ride to the party! I'm sure glad we won lots of green papers in Vegas, I would gladly buy you all the yellow roses you want! Shoot, I would even buy Crockett some bacon, if he recovers BOL! Thanks being my date. I hope maybe you will consider attending the next big event with me, too! I'm one happy Texas Scottie!

    Waggies,
    Braeden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nuthin' would make me happier, Braeden!! We sure had a great time!! You Texas boys sure know how to treat a girl right!!

      Delete
  3. You two were the second cutest couple at the pawty cause as ya know Whitley and I were the cutest couple BOL.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great pawty! Glad to see you all there!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you mentioned stopping in Vegas you had us worried, Bol! You and Whitley know how to party hearty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo, you went with Braeden? he's such a handsome dude! You lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all make a cute couple - and look like ya had a pawsome time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bff!! You and Sully made a real cute couple, too!!

      Delete
  8. We are soooooo happy you had a good time. We must say you and Braeden make a very cute couple!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, the Birthday Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dory... and thanks fur da pawty and happiest of birthdays to you!

      Delete
  9. Whoo-Hoo! What a pawrty that was...and I too missed it...fur way diffurent reasons than you, Charlie...BOL!!

    That sounds like it was a ton of good fun!

    Happy Birthday to Dory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well whatever the reasons Mr JF Sir it sure looks like we missed out on a good time, aye?

      Delete
    2. Sure hope you guys make the next Blogville pawrty!!

      Delete
  10. what a wonderful couple.... I can feel the spirit of that wonderful land where the ocean meets the sky and where men wear skirts and where they invented the bestest doggies!
    easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think ya is refurrin' to the land of our origin-- Scotland, da land of haggis, and mist, and single malts, and yes, kilts fur men..... which are NOT skirts, by da way-- evfun if dey looks like dey is.
      Ya sure ain't refurrin' to Texas-- da land of wide open spaces, bluebonnets, Willie Nelson, Bob Wills, da Texas two-step, barbeque, cowboy boots and hats and where men do NOT wear skirts... well, except maybe in Austin. Some take dat "keep Austin weird" motto a little far, ya know??

      Delete
  11. So glad this date went well Finley....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bertie... sorry your great white land shark didn't show up fur da pawty... don't see why she left ya "high and dry"...

      Delete
  12. It was such a good ole time hanging out with you guys! I was born in Texas, but live in CA now. It was great to hear the goings on in my home state!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you there, Daisy... da folks lived in So Cal fur a coupla years, but dat wuz when dey had 3 basset hounds, no terriers..

      Delete
  13. That was the best pawty ever!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are so glad your date went well. Ruby is an awesome Yente isn't she?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's the best! She not only picks ya a short, dark, and handsome fella, but one wiffout land sharks attached!!

      Delete
  15. OMD, I saw you guys on the dance floor!!!!! Woooohoooo!!! OMD, you gots to teach me how to do the Finnigator!!! It looked like it took some practice to perfect, butts I'm sure you can teach everyone at the next pawty!!! Oooooo, maybe at the after pawty Inauguration!!! We just have to make sure everyone has enough margaritas...BOL!!
    Thanks bunches for coming and making it such a good time!!! You and Whitley are the bestest!!! ♥
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lotsa margaritas is a requirement fur doin' da Finnigator correctly!! Bol, bol!

      Delete
    2. That Finnegator gives me belly rashes BOL!! Hand me another Margarita to ease the pain. What a night!

      Delete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....