Saturday, November 29, 2014

SEPIA SATURDAY and CLEARIN' UP SOME CONFOOSHUN


Happy Sepia Saturday, Evfurryone! Well, we gots a walk today and it were a bee-you-ti-full day.. in da 70s and sunny. We don't has the pretty colored trees dey gots in New England ( I wents to visit Whitley in Boston one October when she and her Momma lived dere and we wents to New Hampshire... real purdy colors dat time of year).... but we gots some purdy trees here, too...


Dese trees is on our walk today... see how blue da sky is?? It were nice and breezy, too, and da wind wuz kickin' up da leaves... I wuz sportin' my Steve Jobs look... a black turtleneck jumpsuit... I thinks I's kinda stylin'....


Hey, if any of you pups likes to wear cute tshirts and hoodies, head on ovfur to Ruff Ruff and Meow.... if you use da code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout, ya saves 50% on evfurrything in da store thru Sunday night. As fashion directors of Blogville, me and Whitley directed da Mommas to buy us some new duds and thought we'd share the sale and discount code with all y'all.... Happy Shopping, evfurryone!!

And just in case any of ya don't get ovfur to da blog of da kitties, Lone Star Cats, here is a recent photo of my lil brofur, Crockett.... he sure is growin' up fast. Sometimes we sleeps up next to each other in da big bed wiff my Momma and Daddy...

Which brings me to da last part of my post... and I's tryin' to clear up some confooshun. See, I belongs to my Momma and Daddy, and so does Crockett.   Whitley and Travis belong to my Momma and Daddy's daughter, Kim. 

Both my Momma and Whit's Momma make der own Chrissymus cards and keep a list of people and furs they sends 'em to.... somehow, when we joined up to da Chrissymus card list fur Blogville, evfun though we did it separately, they lumped all us pets wiff my Momma, Donna.

But Whitley and Travis belong wiff der Momma, Kim. 

Us pups, bein' terriers,  don't really likes to share... we rips toys in haff when we tries to boff play wiff 'em at da same time.....

So, if ya sends Whitley's card to her and my cards to me, ya will get a handmade card from each of da Mommas... if not, well....

We'll have a tug of war and yer card will probably meet da same fate of many a toy in da toy hospital, ya know?? Bol!!


Bark ya later, gators!!!!



28 comments:

  1. Ya know what? Our NIGHT temperatures have been in the 70s....BOL! We love it in the morning when we go walking or to the river.

    We'll be sending cards via email this year. Australia post charges $2.55 per card.....grrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $2.55??? OMD, dat's a lot! It's only a lil ovfur a dollar to send it to Oz from Texas...

      Delete
  2. Oh, your hood is beautifuls!! Our trees are just changing too, and they leaves are just starting to fall as well! I guess the West is a little late this year, huh?
    I thinks I gots your addy's separate, butts I will double check and email you if I need to!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We lives at da same address, just different Mommas and ya gits 2 cards back-- dat way ya can beats yer peeps in da card race evfun worser!

      Delete
  3. I think I knew that...but thanks fur refreshing my mind...and growlmy's too...BOL!

    We have only bare naked trees here, now...yours are so purdy!
    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our red oak is just now turnin' its leaves red... but da naybors maples dropped all its leaves... and der yard crew blew them into our yard.

      Grrrrrrrrr......Momma were not amused.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Dat's a good question... I'll tell Momma she needs to get me one!

      Delete
  5. Yeah, sharin ain't a terrierist thing. Just ask dat bear toy. Or da kangaroo. Or well, dere's a long list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luffs the outfit, yous looking super cool even though its in the 70s !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx
    Who's writing her cards as her secretary types this !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the shirts, maybe my Santa brings one for me too? We try to make our own christmas cards this year too. By now we had 100 ideas and 99 tries ... what failed... hope we can manage that problem till Easter :o)
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well thank you Finely, that does make things clearer. For some reason Gail thought that your Mom and Whitley's Mom were sisters! (We're guessing your Momma will be happier about that mistake than Kim will be….)
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, since my Momma is twice Kim's age, I'm bettin' yer right about dat! Bol, bol!!

      Delete
  9. We will make SURE our Mama sends our cards where she is suppose to!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep yous awe stylin'. And dat Crocket be gettin' weally big sure nuff. Fanks fur stoppin' by and commentin' on ow bloggy. Hope yous had a gwet Fanksgivin'.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did-- we gots to eat sum turkey!! Yummmmmm.....

      Delete
  11. This weekend was a great weekend to be outdoors but it was a little windy. The wind blew my fur and I gots lots of tangles which got me a good brushing. I hate having my fur brushed!!!!!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It were windy, dat's fur shure!! I liked it, just stuck my face right inta da wind!! Momma wuz gonna put up da Chrissymus lights today but decided to do yard werk and wash da cars instead... da Chrissymus lights can be put up later in the week....

      Delete
  12. How do you manage to make so many cards? You sure must live in a crafty house! We had summer weather here, too, and then it rained today. It was very exciting and actually felt like winter!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dey are card-makin' machines-- they put on da Chrissymus movies and go to town!
      Rain I can do wiffout... Momma refuses to dry da grass fur me and how's I supposed to do my yard art on a wet canvas?

      Delete
  13. I came to thank you for stopping by to say hi to me.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  14. No longer confused here! Happy Sepia Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....