Thursday, May 23, 2019

It's my 13th!!!

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me... it are my 13th birthday today! A day to celebrates da mahvelousness of me, Finley!

Momma ackshually started my day wiff a baff! Dat's right, waterboardin' on my birthday! Whut da woof?? I dinn't really mind all dat much, cuz baff's help me not be itchy.

Den it was time to wear da birthday cake hat...


I played along and smiled fur da camera(s)... if ya cooperates wiff da pupperazi, ya gits breakfast quicker-- I've learned dat ovfur da last 13 years...


Fur breakfast, I got some scramblie eggy weggies wiff bacon & cheese... YUM!


You can bet I woofed dat down quick!


I had a relaxin' birthday... lotsa nappin' after dat big breakfast, and lotsa hugs and attenshun from da people 'round here.

Fur my dinner, Momma grilled us a NY strip steak... oh my dog, it were delish! She cut it up into small pieces before lettin' us have any since some pup (not yours truly) woofed down too big a piece last time and it came back up! 


After dat, we went to open up my presents... I got 13 presents (plus anudder new hot pink onesie to wear today)-- 4 toys, a box of cookies, 3 jackets, 3 onesies, and 2 new tshirts-- da Mommas wuz sewin' up a storm fur me yesterday!

I ripped into da presents like I always duz... I is a very efficient present-opener! I's still tryin' to teach Brinley & Kinley how to open up presents, but I thinks it's a lost cause... I'm a blur when I rips 'em open, I moves so fast. Dey usually takes movies of me cuz dat's da onliest way I stays in focus, bol!






 

I gots some frenchie fires, an octopus, a slice of pizza, and a birthday dog as toys...





Next, we had some cake. My momma made me a citrus cake fur me cuz I loves citrus-- speshully tangerines! 




I tried to sneak a taste...


Den dey cut it up and gave me some!!


\

All in all, I had me a great birfday... ya duzn't become a teenager evfurry day so it's important to celebrate big!

Special thanks to Pipo, Dalton, and Benji fur da card der Secremetary made fur me-- so thoughtful of y'all....




Bark ya later, gators!










12 comments:

  1. A lost cause??? Hmmm, momma just wouldn't lemme get in on da ackshun today.

    And hey - da return of da steak wuz sposed to be a secret, BOL!

    Happy birthday Finley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanks for sharing your birthday bacon and steak Finley! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari om
    I adore your big smile, Finley, and wish you many more years of bacon brekkies!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Finley! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Finley, Happy Birthday. You're family sure knows how to celebrate big. I would have been more than happy with scrambled eggy weggy plus bacon and cheese. But then you had steak, and all those new clothes and other presents AND cake, Awesome. But no more than you deserve.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh em dawg !!! finley; yur birthday total lee ROX....de box oh friez ya getted iz like de kewlest toy ever !! frank lee all yur toyz N stuffz bee grate... tho we iz knot much on sit ruzz.. we bee in catz N all ~~~ heerz two a grate day; N joy, get inta trubull & heerz two a yeer a head filled with happeez N healtheez ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful 13th birthday for you Finley!! here is to many more
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gurl, you sure do knows how to PAWTY!!!!! and, might I say, you are lookin' most FABulous! I am super jealous of all the delish stuffs your MOms made for you!!!! AND FABulous pressies??! SCORE!
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 13th BURTHDAY FINLEY!!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to you, Finley! Belatedly...sigh...petcretary and pawppy were outside all day doing yard chores...

    You sure scored a wonderfur day of fun, foodables and treats! And pawsome attire to show us all later:)

    Now you can relax and do all the teen-y bopper things, BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finley,
    Happy Happy 13th!! OMDs and that bday smile you are sporting is worth
    13 million bucks
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope you had a wonderful 13th birthday party. Looks like the cake was really delicious. Plus it was huge. Thanks for sharing the sweet photos. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Finley so sorry I missed your day but I can still wish you a wonderful year and many more. Did you eat all the cake?
    Your Friend
    Sweet William

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....