Wednesday, April 25, 2018

YIPPEE !!! It's my Second Birthday!!!

Yay!! It is my turn to write da entry and to have a birthday!! I'm two years old today, so dat makes me da youngest critter in da house! Momma FINALLY got me my own birthday dress made-- 'bout time, I says!



Hurry up, Momma, I wants my breakfast!!! Breakfast was a cheesy bacon omelet -- yummo! Finley and Kinley wants their breakfast, too!!



Doesn't this look delish?? 




I thinks Kinley is checking out whether I's gonna eat all my breakfast eggie weggie. Tuff luck, Kinley, it's all mine!!! You got yer own, anyways!


Next Momma tried to get me to open my pressies.... but I wanted to nap. I'd been running around playin' wiff Kinley and needed a lil beauty rest.


She made me pose wiff her 'fore I could get some shuteye.... da pupperazi 'round here!!


After my nap, I wuz reddy to open my gifts...


A lamb from Momma -- with 2 squeakers-- one high-pitched, one low!!



Next up wuz a stuffed frenchie fry toy dat squeaks from Kinley's momma...



Da last toy wuz a stuffed bunny.... Momma thawt it wuz a llama... silly Momma.







Fur sum reezun, dey stuck dis birthday hat on me... good grief!



I also got a new dress-- da western one-- from Momma, and two harness/collar/leash sets, too. Kinley's momma made me two new dresses-- a desert one and a calypso/tropical one. I's gonna be stylin' fur shure!


All dis openin' pressies is eggshaustin'!!!!!!! Better git a qwik nap 'fore dinner! ZZzzzzzzz....



Fur dinner we gots to share us a ribeye steak.... oh my dog, it were yummy! 


Don't nobuddy evfun think 'bout tryin' to git sum of my steak!!


 


Maple pecan pupcake fur dessert!



Finley sez, "Where did my pupcake go?????"



Into yer belly, Finley!! And ya ain't gittin' any of mine!!!


I had a real gud birthday.... it were fun turnin' two. We should have birthdays every other day!! 


Thanks to Dalton & Pipo & their growlmy-- they sent me a real nice birthday card!


Well, bark ya later, gators! Finley will be back wiff a Flower Friday post...

woofs,
Brinley





31 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Brinley!! You got a whole new wardrobe!
    Petcretary thinks you look kinda cute in that birthday hat, BOL!

    (And tell Kinley's Momma to not worry about that email note I put in there...she is slow sometimes, OMD! BOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I's not so shure 'bout dat hat. I mean, I didn't git any of toys Chewy sent-- but I has to wear dat thing? That duzn't seem right to me....

      Delete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday to ya!!! your gifts are super fabulous!!! have a great day with your furmily ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Brinley! Fanks for sharin da morning bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Brinley :) Looks like you had the most pawesome day. All the new toys look amazing. Milo,Jet & Arli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loves toys --espeshually da ones dat makes a lot of noise!

      Delete
  5. Happy Barkday Brinley!!! Looks like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2nd Birthday Brinley. What a great day you had (apart from the Hat of course...I guess the rib-eye steak kinda made up for it though).
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, dat steak made putting up wiff dat hat more tolerabull. I tried to grab da hat around 2 in da morning and dead it, but my Momma took it away. Ratz!!

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday Brinley. Your closet must be full with all those different dresses you and Kinley have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had the best birthday ever! I'm so glad you had fun! I almost thought those frenchy fries were real!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very Happy Birthday to you Brinley. You sure got a lot of great presents and even better, some mighty good food too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thinks we should have a birthday every day!

      Delete
  10. Happy Birthday Brinley! You look so beautiful in your Birthday outfit, looks like you got a lot of great presents and food too! Hope you had a special day!
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooopz.....we thinkz we posted on de wrong page ~~~~~ happee birthday two ewe again brinley !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tabbies! If ya posted on Kinley's-- she had a birthday on Monday so it's all gud!

      Delete
  12. Happy Birthday Brinley! A whole lot of birthday fun at your house!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brinley you have to be the luckiest doggie I know having an all day party from eggie to steakie. Why you must need a walk in closet for all your dresses. You could send me an old one and I could become a drag queen because I sure am not good in the entertainment part with just my furs.
    Happy number two.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sweet William! I thinks you would look better in a jacket dan a dress, though.... bol, bol!

      Delete
  14. You pups are going to have to take some good long naps to recover from all that partying! Those treats look delicious! And the squeaky toys … did you take the squeakers out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmm...we don't know what we like better, your cool new tys or your birthday dinner!!

    Happy Barkday Brinley!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....