Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Finley's 11th Birthday!!

Howdy, evfurryone! Furst, I wants to say thanks to all y'all dat wished me a happy birthday! I had a wunnerful 11th birthday...  it started out wiff a yummy breakfast of eggie weggies wiff bacon... I lets da whippersnappers have sum eggs and bacon, too... and of course, I shared da bacon wiff da kitties... ya knows how I luv da kitties...


Next I posed fur a few pics in my new birthday outfit... Miss Kim made da jacket and Momma made da jumpsuit underneath... ya can't see da back of da jacket, but it has birthday fabric fur da placket. 




Next I got busy ripping into my presents. I luvs toys and I luvs unwrappin' em... guess ya have seen da videos ovfur on Kinley's page by now... I's an expert present opener! I got a whale, an Underdog dat talks, a lobster dat burbles, a birdy, and a blue sock monkey. Plus, my Momma made me anudder jumpsuit and Miss Kim made me 3 new jackets! So I'll be stylin' fur sure!






I had a fun day of playin' wiff my new toys and just hangin' out. Da bestest surprise wuz whut my Momma fixed me fur dinner ( and yeah, I shared wiff da young 'uns and da kitties)... she made me a New York Strip steak, topped it wiff a lil gravy and cheddar cheese... Yummo!!! It wuz delish!





And den-- you'll like dis, Charlie-- we gots ice cream fur dessert!! Oh my Dog, it were delishush!! 








As y'all can tell frum my photos, I's da onliest one dat knows how to eat ice cream. Whut's wiff all dis polite lick-lickin', pups? Ya is supposed to just grab up da whole gob of ice cream and chomp it down... 

Lick, lick, lick? Nope. It's supposed to be chomp, chomp, gulp.


Sigh... I tries to teach dese young'uns evfurry thang I knows, but dey duzn't always listen so gud. I still haven't gotten dem to scruff after doin' der bizness. Whut dog don't know ya needs to scruff??

A speshul shout-out to Freckles and his Momma who made and sent me dis birthday card...



And Madi & Mom who sent me dis one...



It shure wuz thoughtful of y'all to remember me on my day.



Well, I gots to go take a nap and sleep off all dis delishus food I got... 


Bark ya later, gators....  

luv, 
Finley...    ( and yeah, Brinley, too)





fin

33 comments:

  1. oh that was a super barkday... even with such super tasty ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream is da bestest! Well, except fur steak!

      Delete
  2. Whoot! Ice cream! YUM! I giggled at your chomp chomp, Finley! I think I would have licked it too, to savor all its creamy icy goodness, BOL! If I chomp like you do, I might loose it...like when the top of a cone falls on the sidewalk...petcretary can tell you all about that...

    I am glad you had such a great dogabration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma sez she don't unnerstand how I don't get brain freeze... Miss Kim sez ya has to have a brain to get brain freeze. I thinks I been dissed...

      Delete
  3. What a superduper pawty you had, Finley! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Finley, you definitely got spoilerated for your barkday and that is only fitting... so glad you enjoyed it all and am sending Love x 87 to add to it!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a WONDERFUL Birthday you had Finley, those foodables do look the bestest!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy barkday, Finley! You sure got a barkday haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. finley....ya look total lee gorgeouz in yur outfitz; they rock de houz....way awesum job bye de mommaz....N when ya grabbed de hole ice creem at once....whoa...cranberrez did ya get like an "ice creem eye"...we think we wooda... tho when we saw fotoz one we thinked it waz a baked poe tay toe !!! happee 11 N heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz N health ~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, no brain freeze er nuthin'... I heard Kinley's Momma say ya has to have a brain to git brain freeze... I thinks I bin dissed!

      Delete
  8. What a wonderful birthday you had Finley! we do love your ice cream eating style!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, if ya grabs it all at once, no udder pup can steals it!

      Delete
  9. Wow Finley, you had a wonderful birfday pawty! Happy Belated Birfday!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pawsome barkday, Finley!! We love the way you dig into your ice cream!!
    Smileys!
    Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, boys-- I believes in goin' fur da gusto!!

      Delete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINLEY.Ir seems that you had a wonderful day. We wish you many more years of health and happinessl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fanks for sharin dat bacon and steak!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope ya had da bestest birthday ever Finley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated Happy Barkday! What a pawsome time you had with so many delicious treats and toys. Have fun - nose licks and love from Moth xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a pawesome barkday!!!!! Belated Happy Barkday from all of us here at ATCAD.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for leaving a comment on Westie Julep. I was catching up on your blog and looks like yeast an issue on your westie. What did your vet say? The black skin and the hair lose is a sure sign. If you are not a current member of the Facebook group WESTIES HEALTH -- FROM EARS TO TAIL please join! I'd also like to mention that dogs don't have the digestive enzymes to process dairy of any kind so I would not give ice cream as well as cheese. Learning what foods actually feed yeast will be helpful. Adding a probiotic designed for a dogs digestive track will help keep the gut bacteria in balance. I can also recommend a few medicated shampoos as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's been tested for yeast, repeatedly. Doesn't have it. Allergy tested and is allergic to all kinds of pollens, and environmental allergens. She has gone to a dog dermatologist and now goes to a holistic vet. She is on various holistic meds, sublingual allergy therapy, and probiotics along with other supplements. We use medicated shampoo.

      Delete
  17. What an AMAZING birthday you had!! It's my birthday soon and I'm cruising through Blogville for inspiration!
    Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Let us pray our world writes a good one.”
    Happy Healthy New Year
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....