Thursday, April 27, 2017

Brinley's First Birthday!!!

Hey, evfurryone! Finley, here. Guess ya heard we's been havin' a birthdaypalooza 'round these parts. Furst it wuz Kinley's birthday on Sunday, den on Twosday it were Brinley's... Maybe havin' dese young 'uns round here has sum perks, after all...

Guess I'll be nice and let Brinley take ovfur frum here...

Brinley, here... I had a gud furst birthday... da day started out with bacon and eggie weggie fur my breakfast... and I gots to go out in da backyard and play in da flowers and sunshine.






Fur dinner we pups got mini cheezburgers and peanut butter pupcakes fur dessert. 


And presents!! I gots lotsa new toys... I really liked tearin' into da paper.... but my Momma would tell ya I's a four-legged paper shredder. Although she duzn't always like it when I shreds stuff.... like dress pattern pieces. Oops. But it are okay, she taped it back together and drew a new one... bol, bol!!!


My little blue dragon....




My sock monkey toy....





I has permisshun to shred??? Yippee!!!!!!!!!!


My fuzzy black bird....


Rippppppppp.......


My package of bacon toy... too bad it aren't real bacon....


My speckled trout toy....


Yeah, I knows.... I's cute.


I gots a new green dragon.. it squeaks loud! Has I menshuned how I like toys dat make noise??


Kinley's Momma made me 3 new dresses... hey, Momma, where's da dresses you were supposed to make? And none of dem excooses 'bout da pool bein' worked on, okay???



Me and my new turtle...



Many thanks to Mr. Jack Freckles and his growlmy and Pipo and Minko fur my Birthday card dey made me... 


Wednesday me and Kinley headed back to da groomer's.... I's not too fond of gittin' groomed. Last time we had to stay overnight... dis time it wuz only a coupla hours. 

We do look real spiffy now.... thanks, Matias, evfun if ya duz like Kinley best.  Maybe dat's cuz she don't scratch at him when he washes her face.

Today we got backyard time and a walk dis afternoon... dat beats gittin' yer hair pulled out any day. 


What do you guys think?? Should I be nicer to my groomer, Matt? 

Hmmm... I'll think about it. 







Right after my nap.




Bark ya later, gators....




36 comments:

  1. oh that was a super birthday!!!!! and I hope my first birthday will be as good as yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to be as pawsum as you-- which would be pawsumtastik!

      Delete
  2. You sure had a fun day, Brinley!
    And what a haul you got, OMD!

    You should let your groomer do his work...and no fuss...cause you know, you will get done quicker if you don't cause issues. and maybe that groomer might not want to do you if you keep pestering him like that. Just wash his face with big sloppy kisses! BOL!

    But I got to say, I sure am glad that I don't have to go there evfur! I just get a wash at home now and then. I might have to growl and nip anyone who dares to wash my face or trim my furs. Lets not talk about trimming my nails, OK? (I bite.) BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dey ground down my nails, too... it wuz torture!! (Not really, but I's sellin' dat story so Momma will feel bad fur me and give me more treatz!)

      Delete
  3. You hit the jackpot! Happy 1st Birthday, Brinley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    OMD Brinley, you SCORED!!! Except for the grooming... though I do think compliance would just get it over and done with quicker... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, dat's whut Momma sed... Matt did say I wuz gittin' better 'bout da washin' of my face... I sez I's just plottin' a diffurrent strateegury fur da next time...

      Delete
  5. Happy barkday! Your momma knows how to celebrate barkdays right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us pups and cats is kinda spoiled-- but we deserves it!

      Delete
  6. A sock monkey and a wee dragon!! OMCs Binley life can't get much better than that.
    Happy Barkday
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knows, right?? And a burd, a fish, a turtle, and a gator!! Jackpot!!

      Delete
    2. And da bacon-- ya can't forget da bacon!

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful pawty you had! You might only be one butt you have had so much more bacon than we have ever had - which is none! We love those dresses. Now, about the groomer, we hate to say it but you might as well give in and be nice so you can get more treats.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I knows yer right, but my terriertude comes out.... he's really a very nice guy!

      Delete
  8. Hi Finley and Brinley,
    Great to hear from you both, and belated Happy Birthday Brinley. Wow you guys know how to celebrate in your household - you ad me at peanut butter cupcake!
    As for not liking your face washed, well I'm totally with you on that one Brinley.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We duz celebratin' right!

      See, evfurryone, I's not da onliest one dat duzn't like her face gettin' wet!

      Delete
  9. What a great birthday you had Brinley. You and Kinley are two spoiled little girls
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roxy loves squeaky things...she loves to de-squeak them! Now, we think you may have to practise for Finley's birthday...and have eggs and bacon EVERY morning so you'll be ready to celebrate properly...just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We squeaks 'em but we duzn't rip 'em! Kinley duz kill da tennis balls, though... she defuzzes 'em and dey gits tossed in da trash when dey starts to look ratty...

      Delete
  11. Happy birthday Brinley! Wow! You got some extra good yum yums, and lots of squeaky toys too! Did you take the squeakers out of the toys yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not big on de-sqeakin'... I likes 'em makin' noise!

      Delete
  12. You sure had a great birthday Brinley. We aren't too fond of going to the groomer either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a nice guy...but I prefurs bein' stinky and hairy!

      Delete
  13. What a totally pawsome 1st Birthday, Brinley!!
    Smileys!
    Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think they "Bought Out The Store" for your birthday! Your procurement is unbelievable. Happy Birthday birthdaypalooza Brinley and many many many more. Now how are they going to top this one next year.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Oh, dat would be yummy! A whole package of bacon!!!

      Delete
  16. It are only fair dat I are Matt's favorite since you is our breeder's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very happy belated birthday sweetie. Hope your day was pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds as if you had a good Barkday Brinley we heard today was Finley's Barkday so we came by to give him our Barkday Wishes.

    So Double Happy Barkday Wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....