Tuesday, March 17, 2015

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S!!


Happy St. Patrick's Day, evfurbuddy!!!


It wuz warm here today... so we did our zombie patrol. We's been havin' internet problems but da cable guy came dis mornin' to fix it, he "dropped a new line" and called da guyses dat do da cable box in da alley... dey showed up later, did sumthin, and den came back and did some more, includin' buryin' da new cable line. Which Momma sez is gud, cuz she needs to mow.... although it are supposed to rain tomorrow, so it don't look like dat are gonna happen soon. We spent a lotta time out in da backyard today... I snoopervised Momma diggin' up a flowerbed near da pool and gettin' all da grass outta it.Den she put a buncha da daylilies and irises back in it and added some uther plants.... borin'!!! 


Whit's Momma made all us furs pose in our St. Paddy's Day finery
... or hats in da case of da cats.  Here's my photo...


Fur a Texan wiff Scottish roots, I wears da green purdy gud, if I duz say so myself....

Momma got her order of fabric fur new dresses fur da Girlz Night Out Pawty!!


I will be tendin' da barbeque grill-- dere will be ribeyes, brisket, ribs, sausage, smoked turkey and barbequed chickens.... yummo!! I's gettin' all drooly just thinkin' 'bout it!! 



Oh yeah, da fabric... sorry I gots side-tracked.... it are super dooper cute-- and are in keepin' wiff da pawty theme!

Guess she will git plenty of time to sew tomorrow since it will be rainin'.... agin. Rats.



Bark ya later, gators... and do an Irish jig fur St. Paddy's....

35 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new dress Finley...and you are looking terrific in green today!!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma's cuttin' it out tonight while she watches Empire... yippee!

      Delete
  2. Crikey Finley ...... you look great in the green to be sure, to be sure, aye?? Happy St Paddy's day to you. Glad you got some Shiner beer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlie!! Green's a great color fur evfurryone, I thinks!

      Delete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day BFF! We wuz stylin in our green dressies on Zombie Patrol™ dis mornin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made us tired with all the work you did today. Take tomorrow off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rest fur da evfur vigilant, ya know? 'Cept no walkies when it's rainin, so it's kinda like a day off...

      Delete
  5. Oh, oh, what was in the fabric parcell!!!! Can't wait to see that, Mum's drooling here...not a good look!
    Wish the weather was good enoughs to get out in the garden to snoopervise but its just one big mud baff, fine for me(HeHe) but the peeps don't like it!
    Happy St Patricks Day
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It keeps rainin' here, too, and Momma are frusterated not bein' able to get her garden all fixed up... hard to weed muddy dirt!

      Delete
  6. That's great that you got the perfect fabric for the pawty! Can you grab a little piece of your mom's talent and send it to me please? my mom made me a bow tie and it looks like a prop of a horror movie ... well I can wear it on howl-o-ween :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma's been thinkin' of sellin' some bowties fur pups and cats on etsy... maybe she should...

      Delete
  7. Oh Findley you got the type of head that wears a hat to the nines. Absolute perfection. Lee worked outside some raking up winter leaves and sweeping. Spring makes you want to be tidy. I hope you got some Irish treats and had a Happy St. Patrick's Day.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad yer Lee is feelin' better... yep, da nicer weather makes my Momma feels like diggin' in da dirt.... Hmmm... maybe dere is sumthin to dat Chinese Year Animal thing... she wuz born in da year of da Dog!

      Delete
  8. Well I'm sure you all had fun on St Patrick's Day, but that barbecue is going to be AWESOME!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie (slobbering in anticipation, despite not normally being a slobbery dog).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it are gonna be pawsome... but since us gurls ain't invited to yer boy pawtys, I guess all dose yummies will have to be eaten by us gurls!

      Delete
  9. happee bee lated finley...

    enjoys yur bar bee queez !!

    May the blessings of each day
    Be the blessings you need most.

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    May the leprechauns be near you,
    To spread luck along your way.
    And may all the Irish angels,
    Smile upon you St. Patrick’s Day

    be jezuz we CAN speek English !!

    ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tabbies speekin' English... it's a St. Paddy's Day miracull!!

      Delete
  10. FINLEY YOU ARE JUST TOO CUTE.
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fin, you are the cutest!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finley...you just make one awesome Irish Westie Gal....loves that hat......hope you had a great St Paddy's Day with mom in the yard.....now as for us Scottish dogs and Scottish Peeps the best we could do was have some green eggs and green beer!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could have some eggs... but I's allergic to 'em... ratz! But I ain't allergick to beer!

      Delete
  13. Happy St. Paddy's Day!! I can't wait for Girlz night and your barbecue. I will be hosting cheese tasting and snacks.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. How green suits you to a tee...um to a green, BOL!

    Sweet picture!
    And I know you will have some good yard patrol time a lot sooner than me, its cold here no gardening yet...growlmy couldn't even put in a marker stick back into the ground that I knocked ovfur...

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great outfit! We hope you went someplace special to show it off!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you are super cute too!!
    I cannot wait for you to be cooking very soon,,, and I want a hot dog please.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....