Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Girlz Night Out




Well, it are time fur da Girlz Night Out! I hope all y'all girlz has been havin' a fun time enjoyin' all da activities... I had a lot of fun gettin an aqua massage at Madi's, scarfin' down dat yummy cheeze at Sasha's, and drinkin' tea wif teddy bearz at Dory's.  And whut a great time I had shootin' pool in Lily's game room and huntin' wif Hailey and Emma
And as promised, I's been tendin' da grill.... barbequin' y'all all yer favorites....



Can y'all see da smoke? Dat's da key to good BBQ, low and slow.... means low heat and slow cookin' fur a long, long, time...

I gets my serious face on when I's guardin' da grill.... nevfur can tell when some varmint or zombie might tries to sneak up and steal da meatz™....


Did I hear sumthin'??? Whutevfur it is, it better stay away from my grill....


Dis is da look I gives anyone tryin' to git me to leave by grill stayshun.... not gonna happen, a grillmaster must be evfur vigiliant....

And look at da rewards.... step right up gals, and help yerself to a heapin' helpin' of Finley's Texas Barbeque...



As you can see, we gots it all.... Smoked turkey, brisket, ribs, sausage, turkey breast, chickens.... I also grilled some shrimp and salmon fur da kitties....



So step right up, fill yer plates and be sure and git one of Whitley's cocktails to wash it down... or two, or three.... I's workin' on my fifth one right now.....



And raise yer glass to Cinderella... she didn't make it to da pawty cuz she went to da Rainbow Bridge... we sure will miss ya, Cinderella...


Bark ya later, gators....


29 comments:

  1. Delishus Finley! Hand me some more BBQ chikken, ok??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here ya go!! We's only got about elebenty jillion of dem!! (I caughted Crockett and Travis tryin' to snag sum of da babyback ribs.... dose boyz and pork!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee! Look at all that great BBQ. don't mind if we help ourselves!!!
    Thanks Finley !
    To Cinderella!!! We will meet again some day!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dig in, Hazel & Mabel!! There's plenty of meatz™ fur evfurryone!!

      Delete
  4. WoooooWeeee!!!!! OMD Finley, this is FABulous!!! I needs some more of those WEENIES!!!! Oh, I do loves a good tube steak!!! Oh, and maybe some smoked TURKEY!! I do loves the gobble, gobble!!
    OMD, this is PAWFECT!!!!
    Nows, I thinks I saw some boy kittehs sneakin' around the BBQ grill!!! They better not gets any ideas....
    Hmmmmm, I thinks one of Whitley's Zombies will wash this down very nicely....
    be back for some ribs...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crockett!!! Travis!!! Get outta here!! Girlz Only!!! Dey's beef ribs and babyback pork ribs.... I'll get ya sum of both, Ruby!!

      Delete
  5. Crikey ...... even I gotta say that THAT looks good. Shame all you sheilas are going to be too drunk to enjoy it. Travis and Crockett are going to have a ball with the leftovers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too drunk? Whut da woof??? Us Scots can hold OUR booze....

      Delete
  6. WOW!! That was some food platter there!! ENJOY

    wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be happy to help myself to some BBQ - MOL MOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You boy cats is supposed to stay in yer rooms... Girlz Only!!

      Delete
  8. OMD...these are ome nommy eats Finley...nothing like true Texas BBQ to make a Burnt Orange Gal long for Austin!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my.....we don't know where to start! Everything looks so good. We've already had a couple of margaritas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, den let's get ya a lil bit of evfurrythang.... ya needs sum meatz™ in yer system... and get one of Whitley's cocktails to wash it down!

      Delete
  10. Oh Finley, my Mum told me about how amazing Texan BBQ's were but I never realised just what a treat it was going to be. Soooo many yummy foodables, where does a girlie start!!! I best haf something soon 'cos I'm on my 3rd large pupnoir and I finks the noise you heard wuz me tripping over!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get yerself sum meatz™ to soak up dose drinks of Whitley's and you'll be fine, Leah... I recommend da brisket if ya haven't evfur had BBQ .... and den sum chickin, some turkey...

      Delete
  11. Drooling! Do you mind cooking my squirrel on your BBQ? Everything looks great. Hailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll throw dat sucker right up dere on da grill... he'll be ready in no time!

      Delete
  12. Everyone had such a wonderful time. Cinderella, you are missed but we thought of you often. Cheers


    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  13. ♪ Ding Dong ♪ ♫ DING DONG ♫

    sniff sniff.... OH HELLO we are New to Blogville. I am ERNESTINE and this is my Sister Francine... we sell Pampered Chef Pawducts... and they have super thingys fur Grilling... and we would like to come in an..... ///SLAM///
    Geeeee Whiz Frankie... I guess it wasn't you... it is BOTH of us that are getting the Doors Slammed in our faces... I don't know WHY we have not gotten our paws into ANY of these thingys today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cuz you dudes need to work on yer disgizes... seriously, lipstick and wigs?? Dis ain't no drag show, fellers!

      Delete
  14. Oh please come over on a summer evening and make such a BBQ for me! Grils are fabulous BBQ-ers too! I will raise my glass to Cinderella with you all, I miss ya, beautiful girl
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll hafta have a Welcome Summer BBQ Pool Pawty later and evfurryone came come!!

      Delete
  15. Oh, wow! That BBQ looks amazing! Hope everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dey did, Buddy... we had a sleep-ovfur for those who enjoyed a few too many of Whitley's cocktails or needed to sleep off all dat food!

      Delete
  16. Aha...so my designated driver services are not required? Shucks, I was hoping to get paid with some yummy BBQ!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....