Friday, July 11, 2014

I ANSWERS LOTSA QUESTIONS...

Well, my secrementary has been fallin' down on her oblimigations and stuffs.. I got 2 awards and ain't got 'round to answerin' 'em yet... Oops...

Furst, I got a Liebster award from Whitley....

Here's da rules....
1. Thank da pup what nominated ya and link back to their blog.
2. Answer da 10 questions posted by da blogger whut nominated ya.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers fur da award.
4. Create 10 question fur your nominees to answer.

I already did #1... so's on to answerin' Whit's questions...

1.  Do your momma or daddy sing to you?  If dey do, does ya have a speshul song?
Momma duz... and yes, I gots a special song... it's Finny Face... sung to da tune of Funny Face... "I luvs your Finny Face...."
2.  Are you preparin for da zombie apocalypse??
Ya knows I is... I patrols da nayborhood wiff ya, and is ever vigilant lookin' out da windows and barkin' zombie skwirrels and stuff....
3.  Has ya ever killed a varmint?
Yep, I gots rat kills and mouse kills to my credit!
4.  What are your favorite game to play?
Tug! I luvs to play tug! And fetch... it are a big favorite, too!
5.  What are your opinion on baffs?
Ya mean waterboardin'??? Well, they's no favorite of mine, and I has to take one ev'ry coupla days cuz of my allergees... the being wrapped up in towels afterwards and gettin' to snuggle is purdy nice...
6.  Does ya have a special talent or trick?
Hmmm.... they sez I could be a contortionist in da circus cuz of da way I can bend to chew on myself...I also can gives myself a Brazilian wiff my tongue...
7.  Do ya ever just bark and da peeps ain't got a clue why?
Not really... I leave dat up to you to do...
8.  Who are your bestest friend?
You is, Whitley!
9.  Do ya give kissies?
Yep, lotsa kissies... I's quite insistent about it, too!
10.  What do your home smell like?
Right now it smells like da pizza your Momma made fur dinner.... drool........

Here's da 10 questions I came up wiff...
1. Do fireworks scare ya?
2. Do ya eat citrus?
3. How far have ya travelled from home?
4. Do you like water?
5. Do ya gets to sleep in da big bed with yer folks?
6. Do ya have a favorite person?
7. Do ya like cats? (if ya is a pup)  & do ya like dogs?? (if ya is a cat)
8. Do you like to wear clothes?
9. Do ya sleep belly up?
10. Do ya like car rides??

And my 10 nominees is... (ya can play along if ya wants, but if ya duzn't, that's okay, too)
1. Susie
3. Greta
4. Bailey
5. Hazel
6. Travis
7. Bogart
8. Daisy
9. Ko Min
10. Bertie

Well... dat's all fur now... tomorrow I'll answer da questions from da Shine On Award I won...

Bark ya later, gators!                                                                                                                                                                                             

26 comments:

  1. Fanks for da nominashun Finley. MOLing bout da self-done Brazilian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww fanks BFF, you're my best friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I like your answers! The smell of pizza is great... but the smell can't fill my 7 stomachs, wish they would offer me a piece once :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just get some crust pieces, but it's better than nuthin'!!

      Delete
  4. What great answers Finley!! Dory says she can giver herself a Brazilian the same way!
    BOL!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Finley- you are funny! We don't know why we weren't already following you but we are now! Thanks for the award, we will answer your questions soon
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be lookin' forward to yer answers... alwayz likes to learn more about my furiends!

      Delete
  6. You have an interesting view of all things doggy, Finley!! BOL!
    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I duz has whatcha might call a u-neek perspecktive, dat's fur sure!

      Delete
  7. I loved reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL!!!! OMD, Finley, Ma was LOL at #6!!! Way too funny gurl!
    Congrats on the awardie!!!
    WoooHooo!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, no braggin' here, just facts. I duz a real good job at dose Brazilians, too-- slick as a whistle!

      Delete
  9. Too funny, Finley!! Did you get any pizza??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I alwayz gets some pizza crusts, Charlie!! Alwayz!

      Delete
  10. WOW, thanks so much, we will get it a post out in the next week or two, Dad & Mom are getting ready for two whole weeks of vacation, and we will be staying with brother Mickey, so bear with us, it will happen>

    The Mad Scots
    Pees sorry we have been by in a while (dumb secretaries)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finley, I gots your pic's off your blog, if you want to send any others, send them to susie.sidebite@gmail.com

    The Mad Pirate Scots

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the song that your Mommy sings to you is very special. And I bet those kisses you give are sloppy wet kisses too ~ the best kind to get.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extra sloppy, cuz dat's how I roll! (or lick, as da case may be!)

      Delete
  13. BOLBOLBOL!! Finwey, yu shood oben yur own waxin' studio! Or shood I say, non-waxin'! BOL :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....