Tuesday, July 1, 2014

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO ME.... and FRANKIE'S PIRATE DAY!






There I is... up there... in all my cutes puppyhood right after I got "gotted"--- it are my Gotcha Day and so's I thought I'd show y'all what a cute pup I wuz... Evfun then, I had my "Texas Terrierist" face down pat!

Freckles made me this badge fur my Gotcha Day-- thank you, Mr. Jack Freckles and his growlmy!!


Today is also Frankie's Pirate Day!! So Avast, ye scurvy dawgs!! Here be Cap'n Finley da Furoshush!! Hand ovfur yer toy plunder or I'll makes ya walk da plank!!!





In udder news, my paw is better and da bandage is off!

Now I's off to get my Gotcha Day toy.... 

Bark ya later, gators!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day Finley! What a cute pirate you are. Oh and I'm so pleased your paw is better now.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day BFF! And hand over me toy plunder? Never!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy gotcha day, Finley! Good to hear the foots better. Crikey you were the cutest puppy, aye?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did yu have a great day Finley? Sure hope so!
    Whut did yu have special?

    Dang, yu wuz a cute lil pupster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gotcha Day! You are the cutest pirate of all seven seas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happee bee lated gotcha day two ewe finley !! hope yur day bee fun filled, N ya getted 983 cases oh biscuits !!! heerz ta happee nezz & health in de yeer a head...hope ewe hada soooper awesum day ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutie patootie as a pup...and still cute now as a pirate-gal!
    Avast!

    Glad your paw is better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Gotcha Day!! you were the cutest little pup ever.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope you had a pawsome gotcha day! You were and still are very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sowwy I missed yur Gotcha Day, Finwey! I hope it wuz wunnerful an' stuff! Such a cute lil' wee gurlpup yu wuz!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD, I missed your gotcha day! I'm so sorry! Glad to see whatever ouchie on your paw is better...You were a really bootiful baby! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO YOU!
    KISSES,MAZY

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....