Friday, February 28, 2014

Oh gosh! A Liebster Award fur Me???

I's been nominated fur a Liebster Award by Travis from Lone Star Cats... Thanks, Travis!
Rules for the Liebster Award:
1.  Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2.  Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3.  Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award.
4.  Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5.  Let the nominees know they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.

Travis from Lone Star Cats Questions

1.  How did your momma or daddy come up with your name? 
Momma picked Finley cuz it’s Scottish in origin like me and means white warrior… and I’s white and a westie so’s I fierce!
2.  Would you rather kill a mousie or a birdie?  Why? 
A mousie, well, a rat—even better a squirrel cuz they taunts me—two quick shakes and they’re done fur….
3.  What are your favoritest snack to have?  
I likes bacon and bits of turkey or steak or whutevfur meatz da hoomans is eatin’…
Can you sends me some, I's starvin over here! 
Nope, I can’t cuz you is already cuttin’ into my supply!!
4.  Do ya gots any nickynames?  
Yep, a lot. 
What are they? 
Finn, Finny, Finster, Finny Face, Snugglepuppy, Fangface, Stinkypants (I don’t stink so I don’t know whut dat’s about….)
5.  What are your favoritest toy? 
Oh, dat’s a hard one….lately it’s been Mr. Bubble but I luvs dem all!
6.  What are da naughtiest thing you's ever done?  I want dirt, MOL! 
Da wurst wuz da time me and Whit got into it ovfur seein’ da pitbulls.. I don’t like to think ‘bout dat. So…. Hmmm…. When I wuz lil, I usta steal panties from the laundry and chew holes in da crotches… don’t know why…. And I chewed on some nice wood furniture when I wuz teethin’….
7.  What are your favoritest nappin spot? 
In my Momma’s lap. And if she’s bizee, your Momma’s lap. I also steal Dad’s place in da big bed once he gets up in da mornin’…
8.  Do ya try to steal da human food? 
Yep. 
What are da bestest method for doing so? 
Hmm… get Jezebel to snag a babyback rib and bring it down to the floor to share with ya! Or just a quick grab when no one is lookin’….
9.  Has you ever been on a trip anywhere? 
 Lots of ‘em! 
If so, what are da coolest place you's gone? 
Hmmm… coldest wuz dat Boston place when Whitley lived dere…. But I thinks ya means cool as in fun… so I’d have to say da beach in Malibu or Florida or da Pooch Parade in San Antonio… they lines da streets with doggie treatz—it was like heaven on Earth!
10.  Do ya ever try to attack things that your momma or daddy say are "not there" or are I do only one who has a momma who cannot see dat I are defending her from important shadows?
Sumtimes I hears thangs they don’t hear. But all those shadows??? I thinks that is cuz they mis-wired yer brain by playin’ with ya with a laser toy in foster care, Travis…

Here's my list of nominees! Congrats y'all!!
1. Maurice
3. Whitley
4. Misty
6. Milton
7. Ruby
8. Sully
9. Lacey
10. Cassie

Here's my questions, hopes ya likes 'em...
1. What is your favorite time of year and why??
2. Duz ya have a special talent or trick ya duz?
3. What is your favorite food and how do you get your folks to give it to you??
4. What is the funniest thang you has evfur done?
5. Duz you believe in da Easter Bunny?
6. Who is your Evil Nemesis?
7. Do you sleep with your hooman?
8. Do you believe in da danger dat is zombies?
9. Which do you find more annoying-- birds or squirrels??
10. If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?

Hope y'all enjoy answerin' my questions....

And to top it off, here is a Flashback Friday photo of me...
This is me in a field of bluebonnets in 2009-- they are the state flower of Texas and they blanket the state every April... hang in there, pups and kitties, Spring is just around the corner.


Bark ya later, gators....







13 comments:

  1. Oh, Finley...that would be fun...but...I can't beg growlmy to do that right now...she is too busy...can't hardly find time to do the chores here, and she has her job, and them kitty dudes need loads of attentions too, well I know you will feel snubbed, but truly I can't pawticipate in that right now...but thanks fur the honor and thinking of me.

    You are right! We in this part of the US and our Canadian furends, too...are getting impatient for signs of spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, Freckles... we understands bein' bizee...

      Delete
  2. Dey miswired my brain?? But dose shadows is dangerous and must be killed! Don't lets em trick ya!! I needs your help round here!

    -Travis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanks for de nomination! Momma and I will get to answering da kwestions and de rest ob it tomorrow when she getz home fwum church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I filled out the survey, but broke the rules at the end. A Queen of All She Surveys can do as she wants.
    Thanks for the really fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you might not be a scottie, but we obviously have the same heritage.... so much in common. We enjoyed hearing all about you and your (mis)adventures.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awardie, them some funny answers!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD!! That was MOST informative Finley!! I loves your answers to Travis' questions! BOL!! (BTW, i would loves to gets a tree rat too!!! almost..keep you informed...)
    Anyhu, THANKS BUNCHES for the awardie!!! OMD, I would like to thanks the ACADEMY .... what? Oh....Ma just told me it WASN'T an Oscar...sorry.
    I would likes to thank FINLEY bunches for this most FABulous awardie!! I will keep it on my bloggie in a place of honor, and will only pee on it occasionally.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your answers...especially the part about bacon and turkey :D

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been nominated for a Liebster Award! Go to our blog for the details!
    love Rudy and Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award! Momma loves the picture of you in the bluebonnets! We don't have those flowers up this way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to meet you Finley. You seem pretty nice for a Woofie, and you are pretty cute too, and not too big. I think I like you. Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....