Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012!!


Happy New Year, everypup!!

The New Year's startin' off pretty good fer me... I's been gettin' walks, which I like-- gives me an opportunity to leave my personal messages for all the other dogs in the neighborhood for them to sniff.... BOL!

I wuz thinkin' about some New Year's resolutions... but I's purdy much perfect, so why bother?

Momma, on the other hand, could use some... These are the ones I would make fer her...

1. Walk Finley every day-- except when it rains.
2. When it rains, dry the grass before taking Finley out to do her bidness.... you knows how she hates wet grass.
3. Sew more cute stuff for Finley.
4. Make Finley another bed and keep the cat from takin' it over.
5. Give Finley more treats and share your food with her...especially the bacon and eggie weggies.
6. Sit down when Finley wants to take a nap on your lap.. nuthin' more irritatin' than a Momma who won't sit down and let ya sit on her.

That will do fer a start... what do you think, pups?
Any resolutions ya wanna make fer yer parents?

Bark ya later, gators...

5 comments:

  1. BOL! Those ones sound pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sounds great! Especially sitting down when a certain someone needs to nap, you know? A good lap is necessary for a good nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list...do you mind if I show it to my mom?
    I would add, "Take me in the car everywhere you go and go to all the drive up windows that give out treats!"

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent addition, Wyatt!! I don't know how I could have left that one off!! Riding shotgun is one of my favoritest things ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feliz ano novo amiguinho querido.
    Gostei muito de seu blog e estou seguindo.
    Venha me conhecer e seguir meu blog também (JOIN THIS SITE MY BLOG - MEMBERS MY BLOG).
    Ficarei muito feliz.
    Aus com alegria da amiga do Brasil...

    KIPPY

    VIVA 2012!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....