Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Texmas, Y'all!

Wow, it's been a longgggggggggg time since I posted to my blog. I've had the itchies really bad this Fall. Autumn is always the worst time of year for me since most of what I'm allergic to sheds pollen in the Fall.

Since I've been so itchy, Momma has sewn me up outfits to keep me from chewing on myself. Daddy says she needs to make them out of Kevlar....bol!

There's been lots of Christmas goings-ons around these parts, inside decoratin', outside decoratin', present wrapping, card makin'-- but what this little white dog wants to know is when is the BAKING going to start?

As official taste tester, I am ready and willing to sample all treats!

























Merry Texmas from our house to yours!!


Bark ya later, gators!!

6 comments:

  1. You look great in those antlers!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HI!!!!!! YOu look just like me...I get the bad itches too when they give me too much wheat! Nice to you meet you...see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!!! You are a cutie!!! Love all the festivity over here!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. That baking better not start till I get home! BOL BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi yu Finlay - I saw your details on Hoke's blog so just had to check out your blog! You sound like a Westie after my own heart!! I hope the baking starts soon (I'm a bit worried about the lack of baking in our house, I have to say - although I hear rumours that a HUGE ham is going to arrive on Christmas Eve - now, that's some good eating!). I'll be back for more Finley tales soon!

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Finley. WE are so happy you blog too as we didn't think any of our pals on Dogster had blogs.

    We wish you the bestest year ever.
    Keep in touch.

    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....