Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rain, rain, go away...


Puppers, we had so much rain this week, I'd thought we's gonna need us an ark!! On Wednesday night it just poured and poured and poured!! Momma drug me out into the pourin' rain and wouldn't let me go in the house until I did my yard art. I coulda drownded, I tells ya!!

And even though we had sunshine on Thursday and Friday, the yard went squish! squish! squish!! every time I walked across it! It were disgustering!! I hates a wet canvas!! Blechhhhh.....

At least it quit rainin'.... finally... and today the yard wasn't so squishy. Hey, I can't help it I wuz borned in a drought! Why in the Heck won't Momma get out there and dry the lawn if she wants me to do my bidness?

Bark ya later, gators!!

8 comments:

  1. That's an interesting idea, don't tell Finn, she'll make me go out there with a hair dryer to dry the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope that mommy had a warm towel right from the dryer to dry you off! By the way - Julep and Derby have their own covered 'area' in bad weather ... maybe you should request a spot of your very own fully protected from the elements.

    Katie
    www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hear you, buddy. We've been having loads of rain, too. Crazy weather. We're used to droughts, too. But our ground just soaks up all that rain so it's not so squishy.

    May the sun shine on you.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    Our Auntie in San Antonio is always whinging that she needs rain, can you send some down there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie-- A totally covered spot?? Hmm.... gonna have to work on that one... MOM!!!

    Daisy, Bella, and Roxy-- I think they got some rain this past week-- I know Austin did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turn that rain into Snow and send it this way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe. Love the thought of sending the Moms out to dry the lawn. Not sure it would work in Scotland though...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor Finley!!! It has been the opposite here - so dry and blistering hot that the grass crackles when I walk on it!! Send us some rain pleeeeaaase!!!

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....