Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wordy Wednesday.........Long Time No Bark

 Well, it's been a long time no bark here... it were difficult for Momma to want to blog once Finley passed on... but she says I deserves to get to speak my piece as Head of Ranch Security round here, so here I am... Brinley Evangeline.


It's pretty quiet most days without my BFF, Kinley. The kitties occasionally get into a kerfluffle but before I can tear myself away from the tv, they've pretty much settled it. I likes to spend as much time as I can on top of Pillow Mountain-- a girl needs her beauty rest, ya know... 




I still gets my daily walkies... just with only Momma and Angelique's Momma, Ally. Momma said today I am developing an annoying habit of wanting to go backwards on my walks... I say she doesn't understand that sometimes ya walks by a good smell before ya realizes it, and ya must go backwards to sniff it!! 

Here's some photos of me patrollin' da backyard fur zombies... it are an vital dooty of da Head of Ranch Security to rid da premises of varmints and such... 




Spring is late... here' what's blooming now...












Hey, wait a durn minnit.... who let dat last photo in dere? Whut, Momma?? You put it in to show how I spends most of my time dat I should be doin' my security dooties?? Whut da woof?? Dat in unfair, Momma.... if you didn't insist of watchin' tv shows wiff windshield wipers, rain, car chases, cryin' kids, or bad men, den I wouldn't be so exhausterated dat I needs a nap durin' daylight hours!!! It are all yer fault... dat's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!


Bark ya later, gators......




11 comments:

  1. Hey my momma also don't understand dat whole needing to sniff backwards thing. I keeps tellin her I gots to get my sniffin in so I can keep HER safe from da dumb Chuck It dogs, put she do not lissen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think they'd figger it out by now... but NOOOOOOO.... whine whine whine abouts a lil snifferatin'.....

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see you and all the pretty flowers you have. It'll be a few more weeks before our flowers bloom here in WNY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing you today, Brinley! Your yard flowers are SO gorgeous!! We only have snowdrops and the bluebells are just showing their buds.

    Woofs and wags and wiggles to you and yours! We can come and help liven things up if you need that...BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat wud shure be fun!! All I gots is barkin' at da tv evfurry day... and while I finds dat entertainin' and a gud way to git my a-row-bick exercise, Momma finds it annoyin'-- especially if it's one her shows and she can't hear the actors over my barkin'.....

      Delete
  4. Hi Brinley,
    It's great to meet you, and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm hoping to get to know all Bertie's old pals as Gail says they will have much to teach me. I would love to take on the role of Head of Ranch Security here although, disappointingly, Gail says that our small city garden in Aberdeen hardly counts as a ranch. And I'm not even allowed the run of the whole house yet - just the kitchen area.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobby, we wuz also retricted to da kitchen a lot of da time as pups... but dat gave us time to gnaw on da windowsills and table... hey, nuthin' like gen-u-wine oak to cut yer toofers on... who needs all dose chew toys when ya has a nice piece of furniture to sink yer toofers into??

      Delete
  5. it bee grate ta see ewe brinley ♥♥♥ ....ewe bee lookin my tee gorgeouz !!! and thanx for sharing yur gardin fotoz....we iz still lookin at dead grazz an mud....whatz even mor werst iz we iz knot a loud ta go out o doorz and roll IN de mud ~~~~ hope yur week endz grate and ya get STEAK :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to hear from you and see that you are doing well, Brinley. You sure have a big job keeping everyone safe. We love seeing all your flowers since it will be quite a while before we see any here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see your post and looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to meet you and I hope to see more of you. It's only fair that you get to tell all the stories you need to tell. You can walk backwards anytime you want too. Mom may complain, but she'll let you walk backwards.

    Love all the beautiful flowers.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....