Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to evfurryone!! It were rainin' round here, so we had kind of a lazy day... Fur sum reezun, Momma insisted I go out inta da wet to do my bidness dis mornin', draggin' me up and down da street till I had complied.

If she wants me to cooperates, she could dry da grass, ya know?

My day gots better after dat... da folks had eggs benedict, so us pups and cats got some tidbits of ham.... yum, yum!!

After brunch, we just been sittin' round, da folks eatin' candy and cuppycakes and udder stuff us pups can't have... not eggsackly a newtrishus day 'round here...bol, bol!!

Thought I'd show a photo from years ago, luckily I dodged havin' to wear an Easter bonnet dis year!


Yesterday da Mommas made bunny butt cupcakes... but cuz dey is choklat, dey won't share...


I know Whitley showed y'all da Easter baskets and sum of da bunnies 'round here, so I thought I'd show ya sum of our flowers... I knows sum of ya up North still gots snow... but Spring is comin'.... 










And da bearded irises is startin'.... dey are Momma's favorite... dis is da furst one... well, of da "special" ones, anyways... dere are sum purple and sum white ones dat wuz here when we moved in...  but Momma is parshell to da ones she orders frum Schreiner's in Oregon...




I heard talk of a road trip comin' up dis nextest week fur me and Whitley and our Mommas.... down to da Hill Country to see my Momma's folks....and maybe git sum bluebonnet pics taken....



Bark ya later, gators!!!




30 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!! We hope you see lots of Bluebonnets!!!!
    Happy Easter!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hopes to... dere is a big field round Marble Falls dat is supposed to go on furever... we'll see...

      Delete
  2. We are jealous...of your most beautiful blooms OMD!!

    And Happy Easter! Well we hope it was, rain or not:)

    Those cupcakes look yummy and your picture from the past is precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Freckles!! Da folks say dey wuz delish but dey ain't sharin' wiff us pups.... so I guess I'll have to take their word fur it!

      Delete
  3. I think ya forgot da most important thing happenin dis week . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ain't furgittin' dat yer birthday is on Toosday... dat means we'll probably git sum bacon!

      Delete
  4. Too bad we didn't get to eat dem cuppycakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty flowers! Do they taste good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I's sniffed da flowers... but I hasn't tried eatin' 'em... I thinks Momma would be MAD if I did...

      Delete
  6. The bunny butts don't look chocolate....just sayin'.

    The flowers are gorgeous. We've had rain ALL day (after our morning walk.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Under da coconut is chockolat... at least, dat's da story.... hmmmm.....

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you had a good Easter. And those flowers are just gorgeous. We also wanted to thank you for the nice Birthday wishes for our Mom. You all have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter to you too!!!! Your mommas cupcakes look fabulous... what a wonderful idea!!!
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they'll be makin' 'em next year since evfurrybuddy round here liked 'em!

      Delete
  9. WE love your hat... and the BUNNY BUTT CAKES !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Momma ate one of dose cuppiecakes fur brekfast... looked gud but she still ain't sharin'....

      Delete
  10. I think your bonnet picture is one of my favorites of all Easter pics. You look too cute for words. My irises just opened Easter morning. Your flowers are gorgeous. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Da bonnet I'm wearin' usta be Whit's Momma's when she wuz lil....
      Our irises are beginnin'... Momma gets ones that open early, mid and late so we usually have them for about a month.

      Delete
  11. Crikey ...... blue bonnet photos!!!!! Mum can't wait. Finley that photo of you in the Easter bonnet ..... OMD!!! Beautiful. AND those bunny butt cupcakes and the flowers. Crikey your peeps are creative, aye? Makes my Mum feel inadequate!! Makes me wanna come and live with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dey is just crazee, Charlie.... holiday nutso, I sez!

      Delete
  12. The flowers are very pretty but being a guy I'm more interested in your bunny butt cupcakes.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, bein' a dawg, I's more innerested in da foodables, too!

      Delete
  13. The bunny butt cupcakes almost look like Westie butt cupcakes... :) I think you look ADORABLE in the bonnet, Finley! You and Whitley are such charming ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... dey duz kinda look like Westie butts... bol, bol!!

      Delete
  14. Such pwetty fwowers in yur garden, Finwey! An' dose cuppycakes wook toadawwy 'lishus! I hope yu habbed a nice Easfur weekend, sweet gurl <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw yer comment, HunBun-- we had a nice Easfur weekend and a nice visit to da Grandpeeps, too!

      Delete
  15. Beautiful flowers! You do look very sweet in your Easter bonnet, but glad you didn't have to wear it this year.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....