Friday, December 2, 2016

Come fly wiff me, Sammy...


Today I, Finley,  is doin' a post fur Sammy da kitty cat (if ya knows me, ya knows I luvs da kitties), from da blog, One Spoiled Cat... I guess Brinley can come along, too, but she hasn't been to da Hill Country in da Springtime so's she's gonna have to be quiet and lissen up so she learns sumthin'... (I mean, I tries wiff dese 2 pups, I tries, but.... well, dey still hasn't mastered scruffin'... whut can ya say??)

Now I realize dat dese photos is of Texas in da Springytimes... but dat is da purdiest time of year here, and evfurrybuddy needs sum cheerin' up dis week, wiff Sammy & Easy goin' to da Rainbow Bridge, so dat's whut I chose fur Sammy to visit....

Furst, let's start by headin' ovfur to Muleshoe Bend Recreational area....



Look close, Sammy, bluebonnets can come in diffurent colors....



Then, let's head on up to near Llano, they can git sum really purdy flowers there, includin' Indian paintbrush....








Next, let's head on ovfur to Willow City Loop near Fredericksburg....


Looks like sum cowboys done lost der boots..... bol, bol!!











And some showy evening primrose or buttercups as Momma called 'em growing up...


Hope ya enjoyed da tour of Texas in da Springtime, Sammy... I heard dat ya is in da Bacon Suite...if ya is, you is bound to run into Charlie Cat... he wuz da furst bacon lover round here... say him to him fur all of us, we misses dat orange dude...


And I gots a purrsonal request of ya, Sammy... see, my BFF, Whitley went to da Rainbow Bridge in May.... I still misses her tons. So can ya stop by da pool and see if she it playin' pool ball? Or if she ain't dere, she would probably be in da Bluebonnet Suite... she loved da bluebonnets... tell her I says howdy..... 


Hope ya enjoyed da flowers, Sammy, and dat seein' all dis purdiness cheered a few folks up.... Blogville has been kind of sad dis year, we's lost some good furiends.... safe journey, Sammy....


Bark ya later, gators...  (actually I lets Brinley do most of da real barkin'... she seems to be pickin' up where Whitley left off... bol, bol!!)








19 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh Finley.... I breathed deeply, and sighed, and cried a little and sighed again. This was beautimous. Blessings to you dear one (and you can pass that on to Brinley too &*>) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Finley - what a beautiful journey indeed. I bet Sammy has never seen so many beautiful blue flowers!~
    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and colorful trip. Sammy used to like walking in his garden...I know this was special
    thanks for joining the hop
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! SHE's only been to the Hill Country in winter....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh SHE needs to see it in April... dat's when it's at its best!

      Delete
  5. WE are PAWSitive that Sammy will be SURE to stop by the Pool and watch Whitley enjoy some POOL BALL.... HECK SAKES.... knowing THOSE two... they are probably playing Pool Ball TOGETHER...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Those bluebonnets are amazing. Texas in the springtime is so gorgeous but then YOU know that - you are there! Willow City Loop is also pretty country. You are so lucky to live in a pretty part of the country. I promise to say hi to all your angels who are here at the Bridge.....I arrived myself this morning and I love it here but miss my family. Thank you for pawticipating in the hop!

    Love, Angel Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know that Sammy is loving all of the Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrushes! They're such beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought evfurrybuddy could use sum purdy flowers to cheer 'em up...

      Delete
  8. Oh my...We know Sammy loved these!!! We know Boo-Bonnets always make us smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet Sammy enjoyed all these beautiful places.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool place...I'm sure Sammy had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful all of those flowers and scenery. Sammy will enjoy flying through there and visiting it all. We just know it!



    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful place. I'm sure Sammy enjoyed all of that beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....