Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Dubble Trubble.... should be Trubble in Triplicate!

Howdy, puppers, Finley here... gotta introduce who I'll be sharin' dis here blog wiff in da future.... Miss Brinley Evangeline....


Da title of my blog will be changing... but not da url... at least not yet. We're gonna calls it Finley & Brinley's Short Tails... (kinda a play on werds cuz we's got short tails so we can't call it Tall Tails...)

I's seen where a bunch of ya pups is wonderin' whut I thinks bout Dubble Trubble... well, I thinks us girl pups shud be called Trubble in Triplicate.... cuz I's teachin' 'em evfurrythang 'bout bein' a rascal and dey is learnin' it real qwik!

I dinn't teach 'em 'bout whinin' and cryin' to git outta da crate at night cuz I duzn't wanna share da beds wiff 'em... least not yet.... dey ain't eggsactly housebroken and I don't fancy swimmin' in da middle of da night if ya knows whut I means.... bol, bol!!!

I really likes dese lil gurl pups... I wuz missin' Whitley sumthin' awful and dey is real sweet to me... problum is, sumtimes I don't knows which one to try to sit wiff cuz dey's boff so cute... so I sits in da middle of da floor right smack in between where dere sittin'..... last night, me and Brinley shared da recliner wiff Momma.... it wuz real nice... she has real gud manners and dinn't pester me at all... just snuggled up to me a lil.....

Before I turns dis entry ovfur to my lil sis, I thought I'd share a flashback pic of me as a pup.... I wuz kinda cute den myself....


And now wiffout further ado, my new lil sis....

Howdy,  evfurryone!! It's Brinley here.... I come from Ohio, from Starlight Westies.... my new Momma thinks dey breeds "magic pups" dere cuz she's nevfur had a pup dat dinn't make a fuss 'bout bein' put in a crate at night, just went to sleep like a gud gurl... she sez me and Kinley are da bestest pups evfur! I'm lookin' forward to when I gits bigger and gits to sleep in da big bed like Finley but I gots to learn to always potty outside.... not just sum of da time. Whutevfur... my crate has a nice comfy pillow to sleep on and I likes it just fine... 

I also likes how dere is so many other beds 'round here.... like dis crab one I's nappin' in here in da kitchen...

We gots loads of toys round here.... loads of 'em... and me and Kinley luvs to play togefur... Finley evfun played wiff us sum yesterday... she wuz tryin' to teach us to fetch.


I wants dat watermelon, Kinley....


An action shot of Kinley!!


We likes to tug together....


Kinley, don't be a toy pig... (she alwayz wantz da toy in my mouf....) dis watermelon is mine! Fur now, anyways...


Sumtimes in da middle of playin', we takes a lil nap... I'z discuvfurred dat Kinley's fanny makes a nice pillow....

Kinley's Momma made me dis dress... I'z a buddin' fashionista, doncha think???


Well, dat's all fur now.... time fur my nap 'fore dinner.... and den it's play, play, play... and snooze, snooze, snooze....

We's got a Faceybook page fur us puppies fur dose of you ovfur dere...just click here.here And if ya needs to find Kinley's  blog, just click on her name in our post...


Bark ya later, gators.... (Finley tole me to say dat!)





31 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'm so happy to see these sweet faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you girls are going to be the bestest of furends! Let the dresses begin!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bow wow, I'm smitten with you and your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome welcome!!!! Mom is going nuts over the cuteness. Looking forward to hearing about the shenanigans you get into.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD, you gurls are just too stinkin' CUTE!!! I am super glads that Finley is teachin' you gurls all you needs to know abouts trainin' the peeps...that is mighty impawtent, so listen carefully, and follow all instructions to have your MOms wrapped around your little paws!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome. This is such cool news. I know you are going to be putting lots of smiles on lots of faces starting at home. We are small tails and you are short tails. Can't wait to read about your tails

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey Finley ... Way to go! You sure are a good sharer, aye? AND it's good to know your new little sis is listening to you.. Did you see how she signed off! Pretty neat work, Finley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How bout ya teach those things not to bark us?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fanny makes a nice pillow too BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Finley, this is just wonderful news. Extending a huge welcome to Brinley and Kinley. You guys are going to have lots of fun (and frocks).
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD!! You are a show stealer in the cute department!

    You are already into the dresses?!! Wowee! O fcourse there are so many of them at your new den you have to get started early to show them all off, BOL!!
    Welcome to Blogville and all of us are so happy to see you and read all about the short tails you will wag at us.

    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hari OM
    Oh you got your first dress already? WTG Brinley!!! So glad that you are enjoying the new company Finley.. looking forward to reading the many adventures which I just know are waiting for you all... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is such a cute post and we could watch you all again and again :o) and we love your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dressing up already?! You are just too cute, Brinley!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Brinley, I am VERY pleased to meet you! You look adorable and I'm sure the Double Troubles are gonna very quickly become Triple Terrors!!! Have funs!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a team yu make, that's gud yu 3get along.
    Plenty of adventures Yule be in for.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Oh Oh!!! Hello Brinley!! you are just sooo cute and so is Kinley. We bet you are bringing lots of smiles to your momma's and Finley.
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know right where you are from ~ Galloway, Ohio yep up my State just an hour and a half away from my Nati City. You are so precious and you have brought such joy already. Live long and prosper Brinley.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are soooooo happy to see so much love going on in your house girlz!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are so excited fur all the new adventures you will have with Brinley and Kinley :) They are the cutest and you are too Finley!!!

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  21. We're happy to hear that Finley is liking having you two new pups around. It looks like you all are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. waves two ewe finley & brinley....we think itz awesum ewe both can share a blog...we N joyed reedin thiz post two day N see all yur fotoz brinley....happee gotcha day two ewe N kinley; ya sure getted a soooper awesum place ta call home...thatz for sure !!! ...lookin for werd ta reedin mor postz later on...N hope ya get ta eat sum bacon reel lee soon !! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. You two are soooooooo cute! Once all the ears are up, we won't be able to tell you apart...BOL! Sounds like you're doing the terrier thing and TAKING over. Good on ya, mates!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMD, Brinley, you are absolutely adorable! And you wear that dress really well. We've definitely got another Blogville fashionista in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  25. We are happy to hear that Finley loves you both ! Welcome to the world little Brinley! We think your Mama must be soooo in love with your adorable, sweet self :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. We hope that you enjoy your new sister. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Woof, Brinley! You don't know, but you and Kinley have won the fambly lottery! You're gonna have a wunnerful life! Just listen to Finley. She has this Living With Hoomans thing down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh what perfectly PAWESOME NEWS!!!!!! TWO! TWO!!!!! LOVING IT!!!! Welcome to you two adorable cuties!! xoxoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Go my gosh! What pretty little puppies you are. I have to agree with Hershey's comment that you and Kinley have won the Lotto with your adoptions.

    Mei-Ling and Jade

    ReplyDelete
  30. Demon Flash Bandit here. We miss Whitley. But the new pups are adorableness

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....