Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tongue-out Tuesday!

Howdy, pals!! Long time no bark... Furst it were internets isshoes, den Chrissymus, den... well, still more internets issues...

But it's been a coupla weeks since we mades da switch to Verizon FIOS, so I's not really buying Momma's lame excooses... and dis are whut I thinks of 'em...



Yeah, my lil brofur, Crockett are not da onliest one dat duz a gud Razzberry!! I can do a purdy gud one, too!! Just cuz he's got himself an Instagram, don't mean he are da only one who can imitate Gene Simmons!!

Hope all y'all are doin' gud.... my Momma's been sewing a lot-- she gots a stack of jackets cut out fur me, hopefully she'll git 'em sewn up soon!! ... And pretty soon, we'll be havin' some kitchen renoovashuns goin' on... new lights, countertops, backsplash... ya gits da ideer. Mainly, it means I'll be spendin' lots of time loungin' in da  folks' bed while da fixit guys is here-- or da sunroom. Either way, I'll probably be barkin' my head off! Furst, Momma needs to call da renovashun guys and git on da skedjule fur da work git done.

Here's a pic of one of my newest jackets... I think turquoise just might be my color....



Bark ya later, gators!!

26 comments:

  1. Hi Finley, great to hear from you. On good form as usual. That is one awesome tongue…
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Moms and their excuses. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... whut is it wiff dem?? It's like dey thinks dey gots a life uther dan caterin' to my evfurry whim er sumthin'.....

      Delete
  2. Are you sure that's your tongue.....it's huge! Great raspberry. We think turquoise is your colour, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Finley, thats a pawfect raspberry!!!! I do luffs your jacket, you and Whitley are just the bestest dressed pups I nose
    Do kitchen renovation mean more foodables fur you????
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hopes so... maybe if she can see whut she is cookin', she'll cook more???

      I'm keepin' my paws crossed (evfun though dat makes it kinda hard to walk, ya know??)

      Delete
  4. Hi there Finley, it is so good to see you and that is one great raspberry. Almost as good as Crockett's. Thanks so much for all your Mom's support and the Dad is so right, the colors are just amazing. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tongue looks impressing, I bet it is a pawfect tongue for ice cream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have a very adorable tongue and yep, turquoise is definitely your color!!
    Smileys!
    Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Finley! It's nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finley, where you been!! Good to see you, pal.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a nice jacket. We are glad your mom is focused on you. Our mom is getting new countertops too!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see you, Finley - that jacket looks very nice on you - love that color so much!!! Mom says good luck with the kitchen update - she is very glad ours is done - lots of work to prepare for it and then locked out of the kitchen for way too long. But in the end it is worth it because it looks so nice.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crikey Finley ...... that's a heck of a tongue you got there. Makes Crockett's look sick. Yep .... turquoise sure is your colour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got a slurpie there!!

    And yes, turquoise is your color fur sure...cause its growlmy's fave or its one of several of her faves, she cannot make up her mind...rose, bright blue, hot pink...you get the idea, BOL!

    Hope your kitchen redo is not too long...else you will get hoarse:) When growlmy was a little girl, she had to take the dishes upstairs to wash in the bathroom sink, they cooked in the dining room and who knows where the fridge was...but them my grand-growlmy was furry pawleased with it all...sheesh, my growlmy wishes she had a kitchen like that now, OMD!!

    It was good to hear your woofs again Finley!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the tongue action reminds me more of Miley Cyrus. I think Finley you are kind of quirky twerking. Remodeling we would just like to move. Lee has been trying to sew me a kilt since well the scot before me.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your jacket, you look great.


    Ziggy Out!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....