Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday Musings....on strolls, and beggin' and stuff...

Well, I guess Whitley has gone and told y'all bout da stroller my Momma got her for her Gotcha Day.... I'm not too sure 'bout dat thang, but I's glad to be goin' on walkies agin... I tends to walk right up next to Whit in da stroller and I looks at her and den her Momma... my Momma thinks I'm wonderin' if I could fit in there too...

Nope, just checkin' on her to make sure da wheeled thang don't eat her up or somethin'.... bol, bol!


You okay up dere, BFF??


Whit's tellin' her Momma, "C'mon, let's go!!


Rollin', rollin', rollin, keep dat pup a'rollin'... let's all get to strollin'....Let's Ride! (Sung to da theme of Rawhide... Whit's not da onliest one dat is musickall 'round here!)

In udder news, Momma's excuses fur neglectin' my bloggie is weaker and weaker... sumthin' bout a carport gittin' installed. She didn't do da installin', so I'm not buyin' it...




Dat woman is always comin' up wiff one dumb excuse or anudder.... it's been so long since I posted, she is gonna show ya dese photos from our trip to Kerrville weeks ago! Dey wuz taken at EZ's in Austin.... and yeah, I wuz tryin' to give her da puppy eyes so's I'd get sum of dat fud!


See, don't I have da big beggin' eyes down pat? (it werked, by da way!)

Here's one of Whit and her Momma....

Dat's Momma's orange Mustang in da background...


And here's Miss Whit... she's good at da beggin' face, too...

And speakin' of "beggin' face",  I tried it after I woofed down dat Blue Bell Butter Pecan ice cream on Whitley's Gotcha Day and tried to git seconds....

IT DIDN'T WORK!! Whut da woof? Maybe I's losin' my touch??


Bark ya later, gators!!





33 comments:

  1. Butter pecan ice cream???? Sounds quite delicious to us! We think that pink stroller is a great idea. Whitley gets to ride around like a princess and you get to sniff all the pee mail and share it with her. Now if we were there, we would have your Mom hitch us up to the front of that stroller and wheee, we sure could give Ms. Whitley a thrilling ride:)

    Great to see you .

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'd luv dat!! It would Fast and FurryUs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom must be real tuff to resist your sweet face.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It were Whit's Momma-- she sed sumthin' 'bout too much ice cream could upset pup tummies but I thinks she just wants to hog it fur herself!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, no kiddin. My momma has built up a pretty good resistance to puppy eyes.

      Delete
  4. OMD....We are studying that "Please" look because Mama says she doesn't think she could resist that face!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Study up gud, pupses!! Cuz it werks mosta da time!

      Delete
  5. OMD, Ma is all jealous overs the BEAUTIFUL carport!!!!! OMD, it's amazin'!!!! I thinks you can gives your Moms a pass, just this ONE time! BOL
    I loves all the pics...especially your sad puppy eyes tryin' to gets some more IScream!!! Yeah, it never works for me either...pfffft!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, whut's all dis palaver 'bout upsetted tummies?? What's a lil upset 'mongst furiends??? It aren't like she don't has a carpet cleaner!

      Momma looked round on da internets 'fore she found dat kinda carport... she wanted one dat didn't make it real dark underneath...

      Delete
  6. Your mama could have sat on top of the carpet and done your blogging! I bet Whit would move over for ya!

    Your Pals,

    MURPHY AND STANLEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... Momma on top of da carport.... I'd pay to see dat! Bol, bol!!

      And Whit might move ovfur... but sharin' ain't us terrierists' strong suit.

      Delete
  7. Where ya made da mistake wuz tryin to beg more outta my momma - I try to beg her for more food all da time and it never works. She even eats some of her own bacon, OMC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it are ridiculous. Tonite she even insisted on eatin some of her own pizza crust. What da woof???

      Delete
  8. Perhaps your momma is sick and that is why she isn't feeding you properly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No such excuse.... she's just greedy and wants it fur herself.

      Delete
  9. What? It didn't work? Why? I would try it again ...little strokes can fell big oaks :o) btw: that's a super house for your mommas wild horse... I bet my momma sings the car-port song now again to my dad... she believes in that little strokes too :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Daddy was an easy sell-- it's mostly to protect his new car..lol.

      Delete
  10. So your blog has been neglected in favour of a CAR PORT!!!???
    Finely, I think we can all agree, this is just not good enough.
    You totally deserve more ice cream, as well as blog time, in my opinion.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ain't gud enuff, and I thinks I's gonna have to resort to butt bites or sumthin'....

      Delete
  11. Havin' your own chauffeur, that's the life! Just to let you know construction of a carport in our book does not constitute a good enough reason for neglecting YOUR blog....just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine either!! I tole ya she had lousy excuses...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah I love the stroller!! I'm so glad we got Maddie one. That thing is awesome. And....Twinning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitley seems to enjoyin' hers... but she don't wanna share!

      Delete
  14. Losin' your touch never Findley. Why roll those eyes while riding in the orange Mustang and I bet you and your Momma could pick up anybody you wanted. Is the carport addition for the Mustang or Whitley stroller?
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fur Daddy's new car... a Lincoln MKZ. We gits hail here evfurry coupla years and we wants to keep it safe.

      Delete
    2. Matthew McConaughey advertises those cars. Is he your Daddy?
      Does your Daddy look like him?
      Thanks for being a friend
      Sweet William The Scot

      Delete
    3. No such luck, Sweet William... if he wuz, I'd be livin' in Austin and rich as can be!! Bol, bol!!

      Delete
  15. Hiya Finley, as you know peeps have every excuse under the sun to avoid doing the admin on our bloggies! I know - I've heard every excuse here too! Selling house, moving, packing, moving again, building ...... excuses all I say!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dey comes up wiff weaker and weaker excooses all da time!

      Delete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....