Thursday, June 12, 2014

Unjustly Incarcerated!

Well, lately NotMe has been visitin' in da early mornin' hours and cuz NotMe has been sneakin' kitty chow Not Me's been havin' da runs... So guess who gets stuck in da hoosegow fur da crimes of Not Me? 

Dat's right, yours truly... Just cuz I wuz in da room when NotMe snuck in and Whitley wuzn't don't mean it were me.... 

I refoosed to do a late night poop yesterday so Momma, who sed she were tired of poop dooty stuck me in da HooseGow crate in da sunroom. Of course dis were after she drug me up and down da street elebenty jillion times and evfun took me ovfur to da park and walked 'round it at 1 in da A.M.....

So whut. I don't care. Da A/C wuz on.. it were cool, and quiet in da sunroom and no Whitley barkin'... I got me sum wunnerful rest. And then dey kept draggin me out of da hoosegow and tryin to get me to go poop today. And to eat. And then back in I went cuz I refoosed to coopermatate. Da grass were wet and I don't do wet grass... well, it weren't wet all day, but I just weren't in da mood. Momma said 3 days of NotMe visits didn't put her in any kind of good mood herself....

Hey, nobuddy tells da Finster when to poop. But when I saw dey gave Whitley a Texas Toothpick fur poopin and I got nuthin... well, I decided 24 hours were long enuff to hold out. So I installed some yard art sculpture and everyone wuz happy wiff me... I got me a Toothpick, and no hoosegow. 

People is weird sumtimes, whut makes dem happy...


Oh, and here are a photo of da latest dumb scarf Momma finished... I's humorin' her by puttin' it on my blog... tryin' to get back in her good graces....


Bark ya later, gators...


18 comments:

  1. Finley, if ya see "Notme" around, tell him to stay outta my room, ok? Becuz dat poop dat were comin outta you, errr, I mean "Notme" rivaled me for stickiness.

    -Travis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nuthin' rivals you fur stinkiness, Travis.... nuthin.

      Delete
  2. Oh Finley, I feel for you. I know all about the human obsession with us doing our before bedtime poops. Weird.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    Ps How are the itchies at the moment? I hope you're not too uncomfy in the hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My itchies are purdy awful... they keep da house purdy cool fur me though, so's I don't get too hot in da clothes I has to wear so's I don't scratch so much...

      Delete
    2. I'm blowing some cool and soothing Scottish air your way right now.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Bertie! I could feel dat cool breeze dis mornin' on our zombie patrol of da nayborhood!!

      Delete
  3. Next time just do your poops outside BFF.

    P.S. I got 2 Texas toothpicks today - nah nah nah nah nah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go suck an egg, Whit... least I didn't hafta lissen to yer infurnal barkin' while I wuz in da sunroom! Got me some good beauty rest!

      Delete
  4. hahaha yard art is always great! and I'm glad the recycled food left your tummy :o) I like the scarf your momma made with her own paws, it looks like a rainbow :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Furst off, the scarf is real purdy. Mommy made me put that in. Yawn.

    That Notme sure has been gettin yu in trubble! Hope she's gone fur good an yu "go good" too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat darned Notme gurl r bery notty! Hey, Notme! Yu weave Finwey awone. Yu heer me??? Grrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, get lost, NotMe.... and leave da kitty fud!!

      Delete
  7. I love to eat Kitty Bon Bons! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crikey Finley .... sounds like a nightmare at your house and you look sooooooo miserable!! Hope things are on the improve in the poop department. You're poor old rash looks a bit bad. Summer is the worst for rashes aye??
    Oh and Mum says .... nice scarf .... yawwwwwwwwwn!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peeps go figure.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep I hear that go potty, go potty enough also. But I knows if I don't go potty I don't go car. So Finley I goes and make it come out even if it don't want to, I make it come out because I want to go car. I have my priorities straight.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    Pssss ~ You girls got to teach me the shakey shakey for deaden things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...poor you.


    But that kitty food is so irresistible! I know...I did that too, BOL! Long years ago, so now its out of me reach, always...sigh...
    Hope those itchies don't give you too much grief. Why don't you just let NotMe have them!?!

    Sorry I wasn't around; our interwebs was kaput...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Finley, it is so good to see you again. Glad you finally pooped. You do look sad in that picture. Hope all of you have a great day.Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....