Sunday, January 19, 2014

BLACK AND WHITE SUNDAY--- WHAT A WEEK!!!


Every girl needs herself a tasty Barkarita now and then....

And after the week we've had... maybe 2 or 3???
See, Dogster is closing down effective March 3, 2014.... and we's been runnin' around tryin' to find ways to keep in contact with all our friends from there and Catster... and encouragin' pups and purrs to start blogs of their own. Over on the Dogster/Catster place, there were a lot of good diary writers, just like there are a lot of good writers here on the Blogosphere. Some of them have started blogs-- they're newbies-- so I'd appreciate it if some of you wunnerful friendly pups & purrs would make 'em feel welcome...
But first of all, WhitleyWestie, my BFF, who is owned by my Momma's oldest daughter, is back to blogging full time...
Whitley Westie
and our cats, Jezebel, who is the family cat, and Travis, who is owned by Momma's oldest daughter like Whitley is, have started their own blog....
Lone Star Cats

Here are some of the ones who've just started blogs....
A Schnauzer's Tale
Pepper Power On
Misty-Queen of All I Survey
Mr Cutter's Word of the Day
Scooter Squarepants

I'd deeply appreciate it if y'all could make this first wave of Dogster & Catster orphans feel welcome..

Bark ya later, gators!!

26 comments:

  1. I could sure use some of dat barkarita Finley - pass it over dis way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had heard about Dogster and Catster shutting down. What a shame. They certainly didn't win any friends with that maneuver. Hope you enjoyed your Barkarita!

    --Woofs (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all ready knows Whitely, will go over to your furiends and introduce ourselves! Happy Sunday Finley!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad about Dogster, we had contributed a few articles this past year. Hope you enjoyed the Barkerita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I just better go over and say HEY! Have a beautiful Sunday.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hadn't heard that about Dogster. It's our first time visiting you though, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's my first visit too. I'll check out the new blogs and will be checking back with you! Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to your tasty barkarita. Yes we know about Dogster :-( Happy Black n White Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Finley for the shout out for the entire Papillon Pack. Misty, Scooter, Cutter and Pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know that about Dogster. I haven't logged in in ages, so that's probably why. Glad people are starting up blogs instead!

    You are too cute and silly! Love the tongue, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Barkarita....sounds like just the thing to us! We'll be happy to meet some bloggers.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there, Finley! I've never met you before, I'm Wesley! I have never hear of that Dogster website, but I'm sorry to hear it's closing and so many will be displaced! I'll go hop over to those new blogs you mention to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finwey! I r finkin' ob startin' a bwog, tu, bud my Momma needs tu chill out fur a lil' while. Dis hole Dogster debacle hab messed hur up weal gud. OY!! Anywayz, I r jus' dwoppin' in tu say hi an' tu fank yu an' yur Mom fur duin' so much ober at da nu pwace! It r 'MAZIN' whut r goin' on - so many pupses an' peeples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z! You Gotta start you up a blog. All the Cool pups are!

      Delete
    2. I will, I will!! Kewl yur jets, Schnauzie-gurl!! *runs off*

      Delete
  14. Hi, Finley -

    Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. We are members of the new group too. The user name is Kissy because we couldn't use my name. It was already taken.

    Love -

    Hershey and Kaci

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bad Bad Dogster... but it will be good to have more doggy & kitty bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. We'll go over and check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Finley, We sure will get by their blogs and introduce ourselves. We seem to be on a different time clock but that is. ok. Is it too late for a barkarita?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the shout out Finley! I've been tweekin my blog page. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whut, Zoe??? Yu hab beened twerkin' yur bwog?? OMD! TMI... (BOL)

      Delete
  19. My brofur and me ish Catser Orphans and we ish sho happy to be here wif yew now ((((kitty hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  20. meowloz...oops...woofs guys !!! gald ya finded uz.....thatz crap bout catster//dogster huh ...N yes we iz talkin poop !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesh, piles and piles of it and yew knows, we ish a furry PURRlite family and we dun shwear or meow impolitely efur but thish time we ish makin' the exception to dat rool - yew guys wash sho shmart to get out when yew did. Slay Media ish the spawn of Satan, fur reals.......

      Delete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....