Friday, May 24, 2013

MY SEVENTH BIRTHDAY!

Oh, I wish every day was my birthday! I luv, luv, luv birthdays!

Wednesday I turned 7! My day started out with a walk-- and it was so nice and cool-- down in the 60s because we had rain the day before... we saw squirrels and bunnies! And then I got to open a present when we got back-- an elephant toy from Whit's Momma... and then breakfast-- some eggie weggies with bacon! Yum!! And then another toy!! A crinkly sounding trash can that had 2 raccoons you pull out of it... crinkle! crinkle! crinkle!!
Next, we went out for a game of pool ball-- Whitley hogged the ball as usual, but it was a lot of fun! Then opened another toy from Whitley's momma, a Parisian loofa dog! So much fun-- squeak! squeak!! They tried to get pics of me opening my toys but I am the fastest toy opener in the West...bol!!

Well, after all that excitement, it was time for a nap-- so I climbed on Momma and fell asleep-- for an hour and a half!  Whitley and I each got half a cheeseburger from Whataburger for dinner, a tiny bowl of ice cream for dessert, and I got to open my last present... a Woody Woodpecker toy that makes that laff sound every time ya chomp on him! I luvs it!

Well, that was one of the funnest birthdays ever.... I wish every day was my birthday!!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Finley, glad you came by, we joined your followers list, so now we can get your post, happy to have another terrier in our family

    But, we really wish to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY big guy, hers hoping you have like 87 hundred more of them, you a cute bundle of happy, and that how we terriers are!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got WHATABURGER? I immediately had to go back and see where you are from and guess what -- my mom is from Texas too. We live in CA now but one day I hope to go with my mom to TX to see my Nonnie and I am gonna make her share her Whataburger with me! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawling Finley
    Fiwst
    Bealted Happy Biwfday to you. We'we pwactically twins..i'll be seven in Septembew. Youw day sounds absolutely pawfect. The toys that yummews food, the adventoowe, the snooze and then mowe ...absolutely pawfect
    Smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Finley....even if we're a bit late. Sounds like you had a fantastic celebration. Half a hamburger AND ice cream. We're jealous!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good birthday BFF!

    That Whataburger was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....