Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's a Blog Hop!

I'm participating in a Blog Hop today. It's a way to meet new pups and see some new blogs. At first, when Momma mentioned hopping, I thought she might be referring to bunnies, which I loves to try to chase, but alas, that are not the kind of hopping she are referrin' to...
There are 3 easy to follow rules for this Blog Hop...
__ Use the Linky tool provided to sign up. Note: if your blog is not pet-related it will be removed from the list.
__Follow the three hosts at the top of the list (and while you're at it, follow us-we'd appreciate it!)
__ Peruse these fabulous blogs and follow and comment as you desire.

5 comments:

  1. Helloooooooooo Finley ~ I am glad you hopped over and visited my blog today. I think I visited you before because I remember the little doggie pointed. You are a cutie. Hippity Hop Hoppity Hop I will be on my way but I will be back another day.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finley you are so cute! I LOVE your blog back ground

    Urban Hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by, Sweet William and Urban Hounds!

    Urban Hounds, my background pic is me in the bluebonnets. We get them in the Springtime in Texas, fields of blue as far as the eye can see....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Finley! We are stopping by to say hello and to let you know we are your newest followers! Nice to meet you and look forward to learning about your life!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Finley,

    The flowers in your picture are so pretty and so are you! Happy Bloghop!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....