Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pool Ball and Summertime Funtimes

Guess I should tell y'all a little more about myself. I live outside of Dallas in a suburb named Plano. The first Westie in our family was Whitley, who was a present for my Momma's daughter's 16th birthday. When Whitley went to live with her Momma at UCLA, Momma and Dad got me. This summer, Whitley is back home here in Plano with her Momma before they move to Austin next month.

Me and Whitley like to play a game named pool ball. We get on a pool chair float and bounce back balls the people toss to us... and Whitley barks... and barks.... and barks....
Ok, I bark some too, but not like Whitley.
Anyway, this game is a ton of fun and a great way to cool off in the triple digit Texas heat.





Bark ya later, gators.....


8 comments:

  1. Pool ball is my favorite - I love it tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like fun! I love the doggie mouse pointer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Thanks for stopping by - we always love to meet other dogs, especially terrier cousins!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi and Ivy(who is a terror, not a terrier)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Finley,

    We love the Westies! We have a Westie cousin in the family and she knows how to play like a real terror (terrier) haha! Love your pool game!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Finley thanks for popping by ;) I'm on a bloging break but what the heck moms not looking so I got on the laptop lol!!
    Whitley looks like a ball of fun.
    Have a good week
    See Yea Soon George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys look like you're having a lot of fun! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pop on over to say hi so glad I did before uncle mad Max comes back if he saw your pool he'd be howling in the corner crying me want me want!
    Truly his 2 favorite things water and balls.
    Boy you do look like your having a blast x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Finley, Very nice to meet you. I have a westie cousin named Ivy that lives in san antonio, TX. That game looks like fun. I know Ivy loves the water too, me, uh...not so much!! I prefer to keep my paws on the dry ground bol
    I just followed you and hopefully we can be good friends!!

    Wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete

Don't just mosey on, leave your brand by leavin' a comment....